chapter 4.

Precap.

Abhi turned to see who bumped into him and was shocked to see Vaishu there panting and breathing heavily.

Back to story.

Abhi looked behind her to see who was chasing her but suddenly she pulled him towards her and twisted his hand and pinned to his back and she took out a gun from her waist and pointed at the side of Abhi’s head. Everyone present there became hell shocked and Abhi couldn’t realize what’s going on there. Abhi then saw that vaishu was chased by the police and he saw the commissioner himself came behind her to catch.

Abhi: Vaishu..what is this…he asked her trying to get free from her hold.

Vaishu: shut up…or else u will be dead. She said in a dangerous tone by tightening the grip on his hand as well as gun.

Commisioner was so shocked and got panic as he know that Abhi is the son of CM. He tried to calm down her and get him out of trouble.

Comm: Queen..please just leave him….we are not going to arrest u…we’ll see about that later but for god’s sake just let him go.

Abhi mindvoice: what queen…what are they talking about.

Vaishu: what commisioner sir got scared of me that I will kill the only son of the CM of the state….she asked in a sassy tone and it was quite dangerous.

Abhi pov.

What…son of the CM… how did she know about it…no one knows about except me and Bantu. And also I haven’t spoke to her about anything then how did she know about it….oh god what’s happening around me.

 Abhi was constantly trying to get himself free from her hold but he couldn’t. Her grip was so much tight that he couldn’t even move his hand.

(Au pov

How could he because she is the Devil queen…the queen of underground world.😉

Anyways sry Abhi I made u suffer.)

Queen: see commisioner I don’t want to argue with u I just want to get out from here…if anyone tries catch me then ur future CM will be dead….she said pressing the gun on his head.

Abhi couldn’t do anything because he couldn’t understand what is happening there. And also he couldn’t fight back because she is the girl who he loves.

Comm: ok ok…we are not trying anything bt please leave him.

Queen: then all of u put down ur weapons.

Commisioner ordered everyone to put guns down.

Queen:  now I going to move from here if anyone tries anything or try to follow me u will know what will happen….she said looking at the gun and Abhi.

Comm: ok we are not doing anything.

Queen: that’s good for u. Now move.

She said to Abhi and dragged him towards the 4 wheeler parking lot at gun point.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.
Next chapter 2morrow same time...