Chapter 12.

Precap.

Abhi and vaishu feed eachother and Abhi’s words hurted vaishu a lot.

Now back to story.

FLASHBACK.

 Abhi and Bantu was in the canteen waiting for vaishu. Abhi was looking tensed and he was walking here and there.

Bantu:  abhi what happened to u …..why are u looking so tensed….he asked having a bite on his burger

Abhi: Bantu today I am going to do that.

Bantu: to do what

Abhi : that thing……

Bantu: which thing yaar….

Abhi: Bantu I said u na last night….I am going to do that today

Bantu: oh that thing ok..ahh .wait what…he choked his burger in his throat and  started coughing. Abhi gave him a glass of water and made him to drink and calm down. After some time he spoke.

Bantu: abhi u saying that u are going to do which u decided only on yesterday to do and u are doing that thing today itself…..he said widening his eyes….

Sm1: what are u going to do and with whom…

Both of them jerked off from their chair and saw Vaishu standing behind them.

Vaishu: tell me…what are u going to do guys…

Bantu: abb .aba….that’s….

Abhi: ahh….that’s nothing vaishu we were planning to study properly bcz exams are nearing right…

Vaishu: ohh okkk…

Abhi: vaishu u go to class we will come after sometime.

Vaishu: ok then bye. Bye the way abhi we are twinning today also…

Abhi : ohh yes I really didn’t  realized that…..

Wanna see

And she went for the class and Bantu dragged abhi towards the washroom.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued

What is abhi going to do….