Chapter 55 (season 2)

Joseph turned to see whose voice was that got shocked to see Jack with gun in his hand pointing towards him.

Jos: jack what are u doing....

Jack: can't u see pointing the gun towards u...

Jos: but why...

Jack: u said u will give 20 percent of the ransom...he said he will give the whole money if I help him...

Jos: who said...

Jack: himm..he said pointing towards the door...there stood the MAFIA KING  I mean Avi's father with a victorious smirk on his face and gun in his hand. Sid was totally confused about the happenings around him...

(AD for Avi's dad.)

AD: let him go joseph....

Jos: do u think I will....??.....he was about shoot Sid when a gun shot was heard...Joseph was hit on his shoulder which made him to push Sid aside making him hit on the wall. But he again aimed at Sid to shoot when jack shot him dead. Sid cupped his ears and slide down on the floor. Jai quickly went to him and took away from Joseph and jack. Sid started shivering .

Jai: calm down...we are here come lets go....he took him to the door when they heard another gunshot.
Sid turned to who was that now...

Avi: I will spare even my enemies...but not a cheater and a backstabber like u.....she said pointing at  Jack lying dead on the floor beside Joseph.

AD: that's like my princess.....he said side hugging her and kissing her on the forehead.

Sid mindvoice: huhh....this dad and daughter duo.....he shook his head slightly and all of them went to the car.

Sid was just drowned in his own thoughts with jai on the backseat. While AD is driving and Avi beside him. After a little while Sid realized that the car is not going on the path to college.

Sid: where are we going ..this is not the route to college.

Avi: we are going to my mansion...

Sid: why...

Avi: everyone is waiting there only...

Sid : ohh kk...

Sid pov

After that we reached the mansion and as soon as I  entered into the mansion I  was engulfed by a tight hug. I knew that will be Faisu....but wait what the hell Faisu is standing before me at 3 feet distance...then who is this....

Pov ends..

He broke the hug and saw who was that and shocked to death...

Sid: b..bantu bhai....

Bantu: haa...it's me...u are ok na...did u get any hurt..he asked checking him.

Sid: no bhai I am fine...but what are u doing here..

Bantu: I came here for a business deal...but the things are totally messed up here....what if Abhi comes to know about this...

Sid: bhai please....please don't tell Dada about this...he surely will take me back to India...and he will never allow me to study here...please...

Avi: if u guys are done...come inside...

They went inside and AD asked Sid to get fresh

Sid: no uncle uncle I am fine...

Avi: no u are not...come u will take a shower....she just dragged him upstairs and took him to her room.

Avi: go and take shower....

Sid: but I don't have new dress to wear ...

Avi: u go...I. Will get jai's dress for u...she said went out of the room...

Sid sighed in defeat and went to the washroom...

After sometime he came out with a towel on his waist water dripping from his hair.

At the same time Avi entered the room with the dress.

(Haha ...the same scene happened with ABHINAVI but in that scene Vaishu turned aside in shy ..let's see what our avi will do)

Avi looked at him standing shirtless...

Avi: ufff....u are hot man....

Sid got shocked and

Sid: what are u doing here....

Avi: came here to give u the dress...

Sid: ohh ok give it...

Avi: not so soon baby....she said throwing the clothes on the bed and started going towards him. He got panicked and backed off...

Sid: what are u doing...stay where ever u are....

Avi: do u think I will....by then he stopped hitting on the wall on his back when avi was standing before him not allowing him to move....

Sid:move back avi...please....

But Avi didn't heard anything and pinned him to the wall getting so closer to him....she was about to kiss him....but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.
What could have happened.....