Chapter 87(season2)

Vaishu/Sid: what.......

Sam: yes I am his daughter....

Vaishu: but he....

Sam: I know he didn't had children with ur aunt....  I am his first wife's daughter.....

Vaishu: it means he was married before itself....

Sam:yes... he just befriended with ur father for the business and the properties...but he also didn't expected that ur father will give proposal for marriage of my dad and ur aunt.....  but my dad took it as a good chance and married her. He made the doctors to say that she is incapable of giving birth to a child. And he used to take good care of her just to get ur dad's trust.

Everything was going good till ur mom got know about my father's motive. So only she transferred all the properties in both of ur names and she tried to make my dad to go to jail....so he killed them and adopted u two to get the property.

But before 3 months u turned 18 ur aunt came to know about me and my mother and our motive. She Tried to save u both....so he killed her too...after that only I got to spend time with my dad....and I know sid from then also...but I didn't showed up before him....but at the time of the final victory u killed   my dad.....me and mom became helpless....that time only RM uncle took me to USA and made me to train in mafia...and now we are here.......

Vaishu was shocked to hear all these things......for the sake of properties her whole family has ended in a tragic way.....

RM: sooo now we are going to kill u both...but don't worry ur boyfriends will reach u soon there in the heaven....but after sometime.....

And also....AK....u will be thinking why u are here right....yes we also have an account to be settled....what couldn't understand....

U know what u and ur twin sister are exact xerox copies....I regret I  killed her in that age...if she would have been alive now she will also be soo hot like u right.....I missed to have some fun....

Avi looked at him the peak of anger....

Avi: sooo u are the one who betrayed my father and killed my sister.....

RM: yeah...it was me....and now also it is me to kill u both.....

Vaishu and avi took the gun and got alert.....

RM: ah ah no no...mafia queens couldn't u guys see the situation of ur loved ones......

Vaishu and avi saw Abhi and Sid in the guards hold. They tightened their grip on them and also the gun...they were ready to pull the trigger if the girls take a step more.... So they stopped where they were...

Sid: di ....avi ....go from here.....

Abhi: haa vaishu....dont worry about us go from here. ..

RM: awwww how so ridiculously romantic......but u should know one thing no one is gonna save the 2 mafia queens from dieing today...

With that aswini and Sam took the gun and pointed towards vaishu and avi. Sid and Abhi tried to get freed but they couldn't.....aswini and Sameera was about to pull the trigger......then

💥💥BOOMM💥💥

All of them heard two gun shots and the guards who were holding Abhi and Sid fell down lifelessly.....everyone got shocked and turned to see who was that.

Avi/ vaishu: ARU....../ DAN.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

How was the chapter guys......

Thank u soo much for 40 followers guys....and thank u so much for the support for this book.....only 2 more chapters are there.....