Chapter 34( season 2)

Hey guys thank u for 4.1k reads on this books......I am sooo happy today.....so I am going to give double update today.....it will be after sometime.....enjoy guys......💕💕💕💕
And also checkout my other story....FOUND MY TRUE LOVE IN MY WIFE.....Amd give feedbacks on it.....

Precap.

Abhi and Sid slept after finishing their dinner.

Now back to story.

Avi pov

I got to know that the one who cheated my father in some mafia works is trying to get out of the country and he is currently at the airport. I went there with my men. After reaching there I put in my mask and took my gun…my fav gun… I don’t know how many bullets have come out from it…but I swear I don’t do wrong things being a mafia.

Even my dad does not do any illegal works or things being the mafia king. As like him I am also determined to do good and I was trained even from my childhood. Till now I haven’t left anyone who cheats me or my dad…that cheater has to die and today he will.

I went inside the airport and saw him standing the checking line.

Avi: u bloody cheater….I shouted at him and he started running.

One of my men tried to catch him but he snatched the gun from him and pushed away. I was ready to shoot but for my shock he pulled a boy who was standing near the washroom and held him as his hostage.

I looked at him. He was so scared and in sometime another man came from the washroom and saw that boy’s situation. He came near to help him but the airport security guards grabbed him and stopped him to go near them.

He said “Sid…” looking the boy. So his name is Sid. Ahh Avi what happened to u…focus on ur work. I went closer and diverted him and pulled the boy towards me and I shot that cheater and he was dead on the spot. The boy was scared like hell and went to that another man and hugged him tightly in fear….I don’t know why I was attracted towards him. And I liked to see him scared of me. When they were leaving he turned and looked at me in fear…when my eyes caught him he turned quickly aside….

Avi mindvoice: who are u babyboy….u are attracting me towards u….I will find u at anycost.

After that I went to the car and jai called me…after talking to him I started my car towards the club where they are waiting for me.

Again my mind went to him.

Avi: Sid…..I will find u baby….I will…..she smiled seeing herself in the rear miror…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued