Chapter 49.(season 2)

Somewhere in London....

Sm1: She killed them...she killed my both brothers.....I am not gonna leave her....AK....u are going to pay for this....he shouted.

Sm2:boss...we got to know about that guy who is that AK loving.....

Boss:Good job jack.... I want him here in next 2 hours....

Jack: he will...

Boss: do u have his picture.

Jack: Yes here it is....

Boss: ohh wait I have seen him somewhere before

Boss: ohh wait I have seen him somewhere before....do we know him

Jack: offcourse we do....he is the younger brother of Vaishnavi Rao.

Boss: ohh the ex mafia queen of India who is in prison now....

Jack: yes...

Boss: good...it's time for taking a revenge for a old clash....get him...go...

Jack: yes boss....and he left.

In India.

Abhi and Bantu was in the balcony sipping their coffee debating on something....

Abhi: ahh Bantu....please I want to go....it's been 4 months I have seen him...

Bantu: then what about the board meetings coming on....

Abhi: u take care of it pleasee.....he was pleading to him to let him go to London for the meeting with a company but his main motive behind this was he can meet sid....

Bantu: no way...I am going and that's final...

Abhi: Bantu please......his phone made a sound with a message popped on.

Bantu: what's that....

Abhi: it's message of permission to meet Vaishu....

Bantu: when...

Abhi: day after tomorrow.....

Bantu: good...then I will be going London bye.... I have to pack....

Abhi: ahhh...this idiot always win in an argument....the situation is always against me everytime....Sid I am missing uuuu.....

With that he too left for the remaining work as Bantu went to pack things and have left soo many pending works for Abhi to finish behalf him....

In London.

Faisu was looking tensed and he was roaming through whole college looking for someone.

Faisu: where is Sid...he is not in the room and not in the class also... Where he will be....is he with Avi...
May be....she have made him to be with her... Let's to the canteen.

He went to the canteen only to found Avi's gang but there was no trace of Sid...

Avi: hey Faisu where is Sid....I haven't seen him from morning.....anger was visible in her voice.

Faisu: actually Avi...I am also sea--- he was cut off when Avi's phone rang. Her eyes widened seeing the caller id....

Avi: why is he calling me...that too for 1st time ever....

All except her: who.....

She showed the phone to them...they were also confused seeing the call from him.

Jai: answer it avi...

Jan: yes go ahead...

Avi: yeah yeah wait...she answered the call and put it on her ears....

Avi: hello Sid....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued