Chapter 84(season 2)

After 2 days....

Vaishu was with Mithali for the formalities to get released...she did all the formalities correctly and Mithu took her till outside the gate

Mithu: I am gonna miss u vaishu.....but also I am sooo happy for u....

Vaishu: I too will miss u...but I excited to see Abhi now....i know sid will be in london. And also dont know when he will come back to India....but I am sure he will come if he comes to know about my release....

Mithu: off course he will....enjoy with ur family and also dont forget me ok....

Vaishu: how can I forget u di....if someone is there in my life whom  I never will forget is u only....

Mithu: me too my babes...and also if u want some help don't hesitate to call me...here is my number....and also dont forget to call me for ur wedding ok....

Vaishu: di don't tease me.....she said blushing ...

Mithu: wohooo the great mafia queen is blushing....

Vaishu: will u please stop teasing me di....

Mithu: ok ok babygirl.....all the best and be happy always in ur life....bye....

Vaishu: thanks di and bye....

After that vaishu went out to witness only Daniel there...no one was there except him. Vaishu went to him.

Daniel: welcome queen.

Vaishu: thanks Daniel and how many time I have told u to say my name other than we are in business meeting....

Daniel: ok ok sorry vaishu ....he said nervously but he seemed restless which was noticed by her but she ignored it.

Vaishu: umm Daniel where is Abhi....he didn't came......

Daniel: mam u come I will tell everything once we reach home...

Vaishu: ok then....she silently went to the  car and sat in.

Vaishu mindvoice: why Abhi didn't came....is he planning some surprise for me....may be yes...surely he will be planning surprise for me....Abhi if that surprise doesn't satisfy me I am not gonna leave u idiot for not coming to pick me up.....

The ride for the home was silent.....
Vaishu was so excited to see Abhi and his dad and also Bantu.

After reaching home she was waiting for Abhi to come and welcome her and also she was expecting full of decorations all over the house. But she just witness the same ordinary house and she just found abhi's dad and Bantu and they too were panicked and restless. They Came to her.

Vaishu: uncle, bantu...why are u two looking so tensed ....and where is Abhi.....

Bantu:.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Ok guys till now I haven't gave the character sketch of Daniel right ...here u go...

AKHIL as Daniel

AKHIL as Daniel.

Vaishu's PA. Helps her in all the mafia works and aslo takes care of her business in her absense. He was also one of those victims of human trafficking group. Sincere and caring towards vaishu and sid. Knows everything about vaishu. He also hates bad mafia people and also doesnt think twice before killing them.

Ok u may have a doubt why I suddenly gave the character sketch of Daniel....u will come to know about in the coming chapters. He is a positive character only.....