Chapter 86( season 2)

Abhi and Sid saw a girl standing at the door....

Girl: missed me baby.....

Both of them got shocked to see that girl. The only word came out of their mouth was....

Abhi/ Sid: aswini...../ Sameera.......
( Remember both if them are in separate rooms but in the same farmhouse).

With Abhi.

Asw: yes I am.....

Abhi: what are u doing here....

Asw: aww my baby is so innocent....do u think I will leave u that soon....she asked getting closer to him when  he started to back off.

Abhi:what do u mean....and where is siddharth....he asked looking around the room.

Asw: ohh he is also here...my sister will be handling him now....

Abhi: what the hell u want now aswini.....he asked hitting his back on the wall. 

Asw: off course u.....she said caging him between her and the wall....

Abhi: not even in ur dreams....wasn't it enough that vaishu gave u in the college....

Asw: haaa....ur girlfriend right the mafia queen VAISHNAVI RAO......actually she will be here any minute....but before that I want to show u something....come lets go......she grabbed his wrist dragged him out of the room.

Abhi Could easily get freed from her and can fight back. But Now his mind was fully on Sid  because if he do anything now they surely will harm Sid...but he was struggling to get out of her grip.

She took him to the backyard of the farmhouse where Abhi saw.....

At sid's side.....

Sid: Sameera....

Sam: yeah baby it's me....

Sid: u..uu..u are alive....he said still standing in the corner of the room.

Sam: yes I am alive....that day I was injured so badly but I got survived. And I made ur girlfriends men to beleive that I am dead.....do u think I will leave u that soo soon...

Sid:where is Dada....

Sam: ohh my would me jiju....don't worry he will be with my sister....now come lets go .....she dragged him outside of the room.

Sid can also fight back now....there was only 4 guards with her....but he was scared that if he do anything then they will do something to Abhi ..so he silently went with them.

Both Sid and Abhi was brought to the backyard.

Abhi Was shocked to see the man standing before him....

Abhi: Ramprasath Malhotra.....

RM: good u remembered me.....

Abhi: what the hell u want now....he said going towards him but guards stopped him.

Sameera came with Sid there....Sid got relievied after seeing Abhi...

Sid : Dada.....he said struggling.

Abhi: Sid....u are ok na.....Sid just nodded at him. Then Abhi turned RM.

Abhi: u was in jail right when did u came out and how....

RM: yeah I was arrested but I was just waiting for my princess to come.....he said side hugging aswini.....

Asw: I am sorry papa....I should have came earlier....

Abhi: papa....

Aswini: yes he is my dad... ..

RM: yes both are my princesses...he said hugging both aswini and Sameera....

Sam: lov u soo much uncle....

RM: it's ok dear.....and haa Abhi ...do u think vaishu was released really because of the victim's case...no I only made her to get released....and those cases were  filed by my men all across the country....but some of them are really victims but it was a favour to me.....

Abhi: what do u want now.....u very well know that u can't get to medicine business again.....

RM: ohh Abhi who wants that business again...I did all these things  just to  take revenge ....and also I got to know that u rejected my daughter that too for that vaishnavi in the college.....so it's time for settling all the old accounts. Now ur so called  girlfriend will come here and u will see her dieing and u are going to become my daughter's husband.....

Sid: no.....don't u dare to touch my di .....

Sam: aww my sidoo baby is angry.....don't worry sid ...u will also become mine and jiju will become my sister's.....

'DONT U DARE TO CALL THEM AGAIN WITH THAT NAMES......' a voice came revealing our mafia queens vaishu and avi....

Abhi/ Sid: vaishu/ avi.....

Abhi: vaishu why did u came here that too with avi......

RM: wow our two mafia queens are here....oops sorry the ex mafia queen and the future mafia queen....

Abhi: avi u are also a mafia....he asked looking at Sid while he just looked down silently....

Vaishu: See RM last time when u harmed my loved ones I spared u because I wanted to finish off ur business but this time I won't spare u.....

Avi: mee too....how dare u to make my sid suffer again....

Both of them took their gun at pointed towards RM. But they stopped when the   guards took Abhi and Sid in their hold at gun point.

RM: wait wait mafia queens....why soo hurry..... since there is more things u two have to know before dying......

Sam:yeah offcourse.....umm do u know who I am......

Avi Looked at her with anger filled eyes....

Sam: I am Sameera...daughter of krishnan....whom u killed.....

Vaishu/ Sid: what.......

Sam: yes.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Do u guys remember vaishu's uncle whom she killed.... 

Guys .....only 3 more chapters are there....so today single update only......