Chapter 25

Precap

Sid was waiting for his cab.

Now back to story.

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

It showed 12 minutes for the cab to reach. Sid was waiting when suddenly a black colour car came and stopped in front him. Two men came out it in formals.

Man1: u are sidhharth right?

Sid: yes and u…

Man1: sir vaishnavi mam sent us to pick u up as today is half working day for ur school.

Sid: what di sent u …but she doesn’t know about school is half day leave….

Man2: no actually she got information from school management and she is busy with meetings so she sent us.

Sid: ohh it’s kk….I have booked a cab I will go by it as I have already paid I can’t cancel it also…

Man: no problem sir come we will drop…..he said wrapping his hand on Sid’s shoulder. Sid looked at his hand at sideways and realized something is wrong. He jerked his hand and tried to run but the other man caught him and pushed him into the car snatching sids phone from his hand and turned to other man.

Man2: take his phone and wait for the cab and u go in it to his home and after that come to our place. So no one will get doubt.

Man1: ok done….after that the car drove off taking sid with them.

It was 7 in the evening…vaishu was sitting on the sofa with her laptop. A maid came to her.

Maid: mam…I have to tell u something.

Vaishu : go ahead….

Maid: mam…sid sir hasn’t returned home yet….

Vaishu: what it’s 7 already…..she took her phone and called but there was no answer. Then she called his driver. He said that the school was half day leave and sid went to home in a cab so he returned to his home.

Vaishu was having bad vibes now.

Vaishu : where is he what happened to him..he left the school in aftrnun itself that too in a cab but he is not home yet….where are u sid…Then a man came to her and handed a parcel. She took it with fear and opened it. There was sid’s phone inside it.

Vaishu: this…this is sids phone….she took it switched it on and there was a video in it.

Vedio.

It showed 2 men holding Sid in their hold and he is struggling to get himself free from their grip. Sid was badly injured. Blood was oozing from his head and mouth. Then another man came and injected something on sis hand and sid got unconcious. Suddenly RM came into the frame and spoke.

RM: I think now u will do my work devil queen….and for ur information the injection which we gave to ur little brother is xyz drug…I think u know what it will do him..do my work I am counting on u….

With that the video ended….

Vaishu was in tears now. She had no other option as she know how much that drug is harmfull. And she decided to do the work..

FLASHBACK ENDS.

 Abhi was shocked to hell hearing all this and vaishu was crying badly after sometime she continued.

Vaishu:. After that I joined the college. And I was also tracing sid’s location. They said me to befriend with u first and they sent a video everyday that they torturing sid. I couldn’t do anything. So I befriend with u as per the plan. But I was constantly looking for sid. Do u remember that day when I slapped aswini I didn’t came to college in the morning. I went to save sid as I got his location. When I went there he was unconcious and his health was at its worst. I got him to home and put a medical team to treat him in my house itself as no one can come there. And also I couldn’t leave u also. I know they will plan other things to get u so only I came to the college even after that to protect u.

Abhi: u could have told me before vaishu….for me u and sid has suffered a lot.

Vaishu : I tried abhi….to tell u…even on that day u proposed me I was about to tell u but the scene completely changed when u proposed me.

Abhi remembered that day vaishu was about to say something but didn’t.And she continued.

Vaishu: and on the day we celebrated my birthday I was about to tell u…but I got a phone. Sid got some problem so I went without telling u anything.

Vaishu was in tears again….

Vaishu: u know abhi sid was in their captive for freaking 2 months..they tortured him both mentally and physically. They made him to suffer a lot. His health became worse..so only I didn’t came to college for one week after the reopening.

Abhi: ok vaishu but why suddenly u took me in ur captive.

Vaishu: as I was not around u RM planned to kidnap u. I got the information and I came there and took u before they could. Yes if I was not there that day they would have took u with them that day itself. And I only gave the information to police that I am there so RMs men will not attack us infront of police. And also I know police will not do anything because they know I can do anything with u.

Abhi took a long breathe hearing all these……

Abhi: ok vaishu what happened is happened…first let us call dad and inform him…he will be thinking I am still in their hold….…..

Vaishu: no need abhi….

Abhi: what….but why…are u gonna take me with u again….no please vaishu…my wrists are hurting so much already I can’t bear it anymore please…..he said dramatically rubbing his wrists….vaishu laughed at him being childish….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued
Here is it next chapter........