Chapter 89.(season 2)

'because of me.....'. A voice came from the door.....all of them turned to see who was that...

Avi: m.mom.....she ran to her and hugged her so tightly crying.

Sid was so happy seeing avi back with her mom. Avi and her mom came inside. Arneet and Daniel hugged her.

Vaishu: Daniel....care to explain buddy ...what's going on here.....

Daniel: umm....actually me and Arneet are dating from last one and half years.....

All except the trio( aru,Daniel,and AM): WHAT.......

Aru: yeah he is telling the truth.....

Vaishu: but dan....u didn't told me anything.....

Dan: actually mam....

Vaishu: what.....she glared at him.....

Dan: ok ok....vaishu....actually I met her 2 years ago.....I don't know about her that she is also a mafia queen untill today.....all I know was she is soo much interested in guns and fighting....so only she helped me in many things in this one year....but today morning when I saw Avneet i got so shocked because  Arneet never told me about that she is having a twin sister. So only i went to ask her after u left for Hyderabad.

But she herself was not known about it....so we approached her mom and she told me everything and after that we came to Hyderabad.

Avi: mom....it means aru was with u all these years....then why didn't u came back to us mom....

AM: i am sorry avi....actually after u left with ur father i came to India and here I got to meet aru who was in coma. I prayed to God to give back my daughter. But by god's grace she came back but not as that warrior princess Arneet....she lost her memories....so I thought to live with her here itself....I told her that I am her mom and her dad is no more....and I didn't told her about u,because if she comes to know about u then she will come to know about everything.....

And ....ur dad also know about it....I told him to not to disturb us in our life....so only he didn't allowed u to come to India after that.....but today Daniel came today and asked me about u...and i got to know that 2 lives are at stake and also I know that RM was the one who betrayed ur father and also the reason for aru's condition....so only i allowed her to go with Daniel.....

But avi...please dear...don't think that I don't like u so only I took aru away from u and came here....please don't hate me baccha please......she said crying....avi hugged her so tightly....

Avi: mom please don't say like these....I love u mom....I will always love u.....all I thought was why u didn't came back....but I didn't know that dad knows about all these things....and I understand if dad has hid it from me means he would have a solid reason for it....

Then correctly Avi's dad came there with the whole group.....

AD: thank u avi......for understanding me.....I always thought that u will get angry on me once u get to know the truth......

Avi: no way Dad.....she said hugging him. AD gestured Arneet also to join the hug. She slowly went towards him and quickly hugged him so tightly....

Aru: I missed u sooo much dad.....

AD: I too missed my   warrior princess....

After that the whole group went and hugged sid and then showed their love to Arneet for all the years they missed her.

After sometime everyone settled down. Abhi and Sid got freshened up and came down.

Abhi: Sid....I want u to ask u something ....

Sid: what Dada....

Abhi: how many things are there u still hide from us....especially who is that Sameera...how is she related to u....

Vaishu: haa Sid...I also wanted to ask about that....

Sid got panicked on their question and started sweating badly. Avi went to him and put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a assured smile....

Avi: tell them Sid....they have the right to  know and also if u tell it now itself it will not  make u restless whenever this topic comes.....

Vaishu: Sid....tell me....I promise I won't scold u for hiding it....

Sid: ok di I will tell.....

After that he told everything which happened when he was kidnapped by RM and Sameera's harrasings, also about his kidnapping in london. He told everything in a single breathe and was ready for the valcano eruption.

He thought that Abhi will go mad and gonna scold him more.  But For his surprise nothing happened as he thought but  he was pulled into a tight hug by vaishu and Abhi. He was in the safest embrance of the world now. In the hold of his most lovable persons....

Abhi: sorry Sid....I am also one of a reason for ur sufferings....I am sorry.....he said still hugging him....

Sid: no Dada....everything happens for a reason....if that didnt  have happened then I wouldn't have got u,uncle,Bantu bhai,avi and everyone.....

Abhi: yeah u are right....if that didnt have happened then I wouldn't have got my 1st son.....he said again hugging him and kissed him on his forehead.

Vaishu: excuse me...may I come in....

Abhi: ohh vaishu....u don't need to ask permission....he said pulling her too on the hug. Soon abhi's dad and Bantu also joined the hug. The whole scene was admired by Avi's family and the whole group.

Chinki /minki: wohooo......sooo now we got 3 more official couples in our group...so from now 2+3=5.....yayy.....

Avi/aru: yeahhhh........they shouted hugging their partners respectively.....

Jai: ohh god from now we have to tolerate one more twins that too mafia twins.....jai bacha u have to do overnight shift from now....ohh Reem I am gonna miss u.....he said and hugged Reem....

Jan: u know what......I am soooooo happy....my two lovable girls are back and now we are going to rock the london city together.....yayyyyyy.....she said hugging faisu....

Abhi: ohh my god vaishu....we have sooo much responsibilty to take care of these monkeys.....he said hugging vaishu....

Vaishu: off course Abhi...but dont worry Dan will help us ....

Dan: offcourse I will.....

Everyone started laughing out hard after so much time that too full of happiness.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Everything is sorted out....everyone is happy....now my reader will be happy now I think .....