Chapter 9.

Precap.

Abhi tried to escape but got stuck inside the mansion.

Now back to story.

As the door closed he couldn’t get out of the mansion. He quickly ran and hid under the staircase. He was hiding there for few minutes watching the guards searching him everywhere. But suddenly a dangerous voice came from behind.

Sm1: ARE U DONE WITH YOUR HIDE AND SEEK PLAY MR.ABHISHEK NIGAM…sm1 shouted at him.

He got scared and turned slowly and gulped in fear.

Abhi: V.va..vaishu….he murmured…

Vaishu: what did I told u haa…not to do anything mischievous…and how dare u to try to escape from me…..she shouted at him grabbing his arms tightly and drragged to the main hall. All her guards came there.

Vaishu was at her peak of anger. Abhi didn’t know what to say or what to do. He was about say something

Abhi: vaish—he was cutt of by her .

Vaishu: just shut ur bloody mouth…saying this she slapped him tightly.

Abhi held his hand on his cheeks and looked at her in fear. Vaishu turned to her men

Vaishu: take him to the room…

Her men came and grabbed his arms tightly and dragged him upstairs towards the room. He was struggling to get free from their grip but it was of no use. After a long breath vaishu followed them upstairs signaling her men to bring something.

In the room they pushed Abhi on the bed. Before he could get up they started tieing his hand at his back.

Vaishu: wait…She said entering into the room.

They stopped tieing him and made him to stand properly. Abhi looked at her in confuse why she said to wait. Then a man came inside the room with a handcuff in his hand.

Vaishu : tie him with the cuff…she ordered.

Abhi got schoked as he knew he couldn’t even try to break the cuff Her men went near him and took Abhi hand to cuff him.

Vaishu: not the right one…put in the left hand..she said with a concerned voice noticing the bruise in his right hand. The man cuffed his left hand and the other end to the cot so that he cannot escape. And the cuff has a chain which was long enough to let him use the washroom but he could not go near the door of the room.

Vaishu: now bring that one who came to give food…she ordered them taking the gun from her waist.

Abhi got shocked and spoke.

Abhi: vaishu plss…don’t do that…I only tricked him…it’s my fault…if u want to give punishment then punish me not him please…he pleaded at her.

Vaishu: no abhi actually u did ur job correctly bacause ur job is to escape from here according to u but his job was to guard u from escaping,but he didn’t and also I said him to lock the door properly just few minutes ago and he didn’t did that properly so he will get his punishment..

The man came inside the room.

Vaishu: what I told u… I said u to lock the door properly right…

Man:. M..mam…actually he got chocked the food..so I went to bring water…I just went out in a panic…i.i..am sorry…

Vaishu was at her peak of anger. She took the gun in her hand.

Abhi: vaishu please don’t please..NOOO….. He shouted at her as she shot the man. Abhi fell on his knees cupping his ears with the hands.

But she caredless and shot the man in her leg and he fell down in pain with a loud scream…

Vaishu: get him out of my sight.

Her men took him outside. She turned towards abhi.

Abhi was hell schoked as well as scared. He was in tears now.

Abhi: U ARE A DEVIL VAISHU…he shouted at her.

Vaishu: I know that Abhi…that’s my name in the mafia world.

Abhi: mafia..??

Vaishu: yes I am a mafia and also I am the queen of mafia world. And I am warning u abhi. I am letting u go now but if u try to escape again I will not resist myself from harming u. And keep it in ur damn mind that YOU ARE IN MY CONTROL. And u are not going anywhere untill I let u to.IS THAT CLEAR. She asked in threatening voice.

Abhi just nodded his head in yes in fear.

Vaishu: that's good for u.

 She went out after saying that not before locking the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.
what about another update today......