Chapter 18

Ready for the next chapter......here u go ...

Precap.

RM’ s men started recording the video as he was talking about the ransom for the sake Abhi’s life.

Now back to story

Bantu pov.

It’s been 5 days since Abhi got kidnapped. But there is no information about him and even couldn’t know about his location. Don’t know why she did this and where she has kept him. But I am sure about one thing she won’t harm him. He was at Abhi’s home with his dad.

Bantu: uncle, did u talked to the commissioner, is there any improvement in finding Abhi

Dad: no Bantu, they are really trying hard but they couldn’t even trace their location. I don’t know what state abhi is in now. Hope she doesn’t harm him.

Bantu: don’t worry uncle he will be fine. Even I also don’t know why she did this but I can assure u one thing that she will not harm Abhi at any cost.

Dad: how u are sure about that.

Bantu: because she loves him and he also loves her. Even abhi proposed her and she asked him some time.

Dad: then how u know that she loves him back.

Bantu: she said to me

Dad: what

FLASHBACK.

It was a week before their exams. Abhi and Bantu was ready to go to college. His dad came to him and

Dad: abhi..u don’t have to go to college today. U staying here only.

Abhi: ah..why dad…is there any problem…?

Dad: yes we came to know that there is a threat for u, for ur life.

Abhi : but dad…

Dad: see abhi I can’t afford to lose u too like ur mother. U are my only family.

Abhi got sad on hearing about his mother.

Abhi: ok dad I am not going to college today

Dad: not only college..u are not going anywhere u are going to stay in the house only for next two days

Abhi : what next two days….dad are u joking I cant…

Dad: so then I will have to lock u in ur room for next two days till we catch the one who sent the threat.

Abhi: ahh…no no no…u can’t do that. Ok I will not go anywhere

Dad: good don’t u dare to sneak out like last time…

Bantu was laughing at abhi.His dad turned to Bantu.

Dad: Bantu u can be with him if u want…I have work now so see u guys in the evening bye.

Abhi/Bantu: bye dad/uncle.

Bantu: ok let’s see what will we do…

Abhi: not we I am….u are going to college.

Bantu: what noooo not without u…..

Abhi: Bantu please vaishu will be alone there and that rohan will disturb her if both of us is not there..so goo…

Bantu: yeah u are also right but what will I tell her if she ask about u

Abhi: just tell her I am sick and dad is taking care of me

Bantu : ok then bye.

Abhi: bye….they hugged each other and Bantu went to college.

At college

Bantu: hey vaishu….he said sitting opposite to vaishu.

Vaishu : hey Bantu…where is abhi

Bantu: he didn’t came today. He is sick.

Vaishu: what why what happened

Bantu : how many question tags in one sentence.

Vaishu: stop joking and answer me

Bantu: ok ok he is having fever and taking rest.

Vaishu mindvoice : is he telling the truth or not. If it’s truth and he is alone he is in danger.

Vaishu: is he alone in the house. Its dangerous for him.

Bantu: why what will happen to him if he is alone

Vaishu: huh ..I mean if his health gets worse when he is alone it’s dangerous na I  meant that

Bantu: ohh ok..who said he is alone his dad is with him he will take care of him.

Vaishu: then it’s ok…..

Vaishu  mindvoice: he is lying. I think they got some information that there is a threat for Abhi’s life. As far as he in his house he is safe as there will be huge security.

Bantu: oii …what are u thinking….if u want to talk to him call him and speak not now in the lunch.

Vaishu: ok…

Bantu: vaishu…shall I ask u something.

Vaishu: yeah go ahead….

Bantu: u like abhi right..I mean u love him right…?

Vaishu choked her coke in her throat and coughed

Bantu: haha …I take this as a yes….

Vaishu: what are u saying Bantu.

Bantu: I know vaishu just tell me the truth…

Vaishu: yeah I love him.

Bantu: then just tell him.

Vaishu: no Bantu…not now…

Bantu : then when….

Vaishu: he gave a cute surprise on my birthday right so I will also arrange a surprise for him and then confess to him.

Bantu: sounds good…

Vaishu : but please pleaseee don’t tell him about that….

Bantu: no I won’t I promise u…

Vaishu: good brother….u have promised ur sister…don’t u dare to break the promise.

Bantu : ok ok….come lets go the bell rang.

They went to their classes.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Dad : u mean she was planning to propose him.

Bantu : haa uncle she said she will tell him with a surprise but don’t know why she did this to him. And also I can’t understand one thing

Dad: what

Bantu: if she is a mafia what was the purpose for joining the college and become close to abhi. If kidnapping him is her only motive she could have done that six months before itself like she did now. Then why did she went along with us for 6 months ….

They were taking when Abhi’s father’s phone gave a beep sound indicating a mail received. He opened it and…..

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.