Chapter 63(season 2)

In london...

Avi was sitting in her office thinking about sid

Avi was sitting in her office thinking about sid....and she was talking to Sid's picture in her phone...

and she was talking to Sid's picture in her phone

Avi: ohh Sid...what have u done to me.... Do u know what happened today ....

FLASHBACK.

Avi and her men were at an abandoned warehouse which was the den of their rivals....she went there to save some girls who were kidnapped by them.

Avi and her gang barged into the warehouse and she was just shooting whoever coming in front of her. Finally she killed nearly 7 to 8 men of the opposite gang and went into the room where the girls were kept. She kicked the door and went inside. She saw that every girls were drugged and they were unconcious.

Avi: Rohan......

Roh: yes princess....

Avi: make sure everyone of that gang is dead and send these girls to our hospital and also inform about them to their parents....

Roh: ok princess....

Avi: And......tell their family that no one should know anything about what happened....I mean no one should know that these girls were kidnapped and saved and tell the doctors to give councelling to these girls....if their parents has given any complaint on them as missing ask them to withdraw it...and they can give any explanation but NO.ONE.SHOULD.KNOW.ABOUT.
KIDNAPPING....got it.....

Roh: ok princess....

Avi: hmm.....move get the work done.....she said and went towards a room which was on the left of that room. She opened and found a boy of her age. He was lying half drugged there with the drug packet in his hand. Avi went and turned him to see and got shocked....

 Avi went and turned him to see and got shocked

Avi: Sid.....how come u are here.....she looked at him with a shock when Rohan came there....he saw the boy and spoke....

Roh: princess he is the son of that Joseph we killed a week ago....his name Charles....

Avi: what ....she said looking at rohan and again the boy who was lying there. But this time Sid was not there that was really Charles....Avu sighed in relief and

Avi: get him also to the hospital....after he is out of the influence of the drug ask his about the things happening here....if he tells he will do it again....just kill him....

Roh: ok princess....

With that she left and rohan and other men did their work. Avi went to her mansion and after getting ready she went to the party.

Jann: hey avi....how was the day...did the mission was successfull...

Avi: off course yes....do u think I will fail in the missions that too a rescue mission...

Jann: no no...I asked because u seemed zoned out after Sid left for india...that's why ..

Avi: ha Jann I have to say u something......but her eyes caught something outside the window

She saw Sid was standing leaning on a car while she crossed him

She saw Sid was standing leaning on a car while she crossed him. She took reverse quickly and saw that was another boy ....and got confused and irritated at the same time....she again started her car towards the club.

Jann: may I know what did u just did .....

Avi: huh...Jann I have to tell u something....

Jann: I am on my ears....

Then avi explained which happened now and also in the morning....

Jann: ohh it means u are madly in love with him....

Avi: but he is not realising it na....

Jann: don't worry he will realize....but remember u had promised me that u will not tease him once he comes here....

Avi: yeah ...but only if he doesn't ignores me ...

Jann: yeah yeah I remember ...let's see what will happen when he comes here....

Then they went to the club and enjoyed.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Avi: what have u done to me man....I am missing u soooo much....actually I planned to come to India ...but if dad comes to know he will kill me....so only I dropped the plan...but I am waiting for u to come....come soon baby.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.