Chapter 30

Precap

Vaishu was arrested by the police as she surrendered herself for all the crimes.

Now back to story.

It was Vaishu’s case hearing day. Everyone one was present in the court. Vaishu was brought to the court by the police. Abhi went to her hugged her so did she.

Abhi: don’t worry, dad has hired a best lawyer for u, I am not saying u will not get any punishment but it will be reduced.

Vaishu smiled at him and her eyes were searching someone. Abhi understood whom she is searching and turned

Abhi: Sid….he called him.

Sid: haa dada coming….he came to vaishu hugged her tightly and started crying.

Vaishu: don’t worry siddo…. I will be ok….u should behave urself ok…take ur medicines regularly and don’t trouble abhi.

Abhi: it’s ok vaishu I will take care of him.

Vaishu: yeah I know…but he is such a kid when it comes to medicines…u can do whatever u want to have him his medicines….I giving u full permission….even u can beat if he troubles to eat the medicines….

Sid:di….it’s not fair….dada will u beat me…

Abhi: no sid never…but u have to take the medicines correctly….

Sid: ok I will.

Then the police came and took vaishu with them into the court. RM was also present there and the session was finished and everyone was waiting for the judgement. Even Abhi made himself strong for Sid, he was scared from inside

Then the judgement was announced. That vaishu was sentenced to 2 years of imprisonment and a fine of 50 lakhs for her misdeeds. Abhi felt relaxed as the punishment was not heavy. Then they hugged each other and vaishu went with the police. Sid was in tears seeing his sister going away from him that too for 2 years… abhi consoled him…..

Abhi: calm down sid….u have to be strong for ur sister….

Sid: dada….he hugged abhi tightly while seeing vaishu going from there. She gave them a assuring smile that everything will be okay. Then abhi and sid also went from there to Abhi’s home as his father ordered sid to live with them till vaishu’s punishment finishes.

Abhi: sid…leave all this and from now focus on your studies….u have to be a real matured one when vaishu comes back….

Sid: ok dada I will….he said hugging him……

Abhi: ok now go take rest I will call u once the lunch is ready….

Sid nodded his head in ok and went to his room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

So guys season 1 of IN HER CONTROL ends here….and I currently working on season 2 and have finished writing nearly 15 chapters….so are u guys are ready for season 2 and will u all support me more like u gave for season 1….if u are yes…then get ready the prolog for season 2 is coming on the way…..

And also I am not going to give update for the next one week as I am busy with my family functions....I will try to give the prolog of season 2 in the midweek....but I will give update of the chapter on next Sunday only....so guys wait for it ...untill then bye.......

NANDINI.💞