Chapter 68(season2)

Doctor came and checked Sid and said.

Doc: he is fine....he has fainted as he was stressed so much.

Faisu: he will be ok na doctor....

Doc: yes he will ...I have gave him injection to sleep....don't disturb him till morning....after he wakes up give him this medicine.....he gave Faisu a tablet.

Faisu: I think he already have this medicine.....he said and went to the cupboard and took out a box which was full of medicines. Everyone in the room except doctor and Faisu got shocked seeing the medicine box.

Avi mindvoice: what the hell....why is he taking this much of medicine....

Faisu: yeah doctor this medicine is available here...I will give him when he wakes up.

Doc: hmm ok and also dont let him skip his medicines, when is his next therapy session....

Faisu: after 2 days ...

Doc: ok....I think he will need some more sessions to get out of his past....

Avi mindvoice: what past....?he has a past....

Faisu: ok doctor...I will take care of him....

Doc: ok and Faisal as u are my friend's son only I am giving treatment for him with out his family members consent.........so please take care of him....and yes make sure he is not stressing himself again and having panic attacks ...I will see u both in the clinic after 2 days ...now let him sleep don't disturb him....

Faisu: ok doctor.....after that the doctor left and Faisu came to avi in full of anger.

Faisu: WHAT THE HELL U DID WITH HIM AVI....he shouted at her making everyone flinch and avi was shocked as no one dared to shout on her till now.

Faisu: tell me......after that avi explained everything what happened before. Everyone was shocked hearing it and Jann was disappointed on her as she again broke her promise....

Faisu: why avi ...why can't u understand that he is not comfortable with u ..WHY CANT U JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE.....he shouted the last line....

Jann: Faisu calm down....I know u are furious but please dont shout he might wake up.....

Faisu: Jann....I have told u na...how he has suffered in past....u too supporting her....

Jann: I am not supporting anyone Faisu...but-- she was cut off by avi ..

Avi: what is his past....

Jann: that's nothing avi ...

Avi: Jann.... U be quite....Faisu tell me what's his past....

Faisu looked at Jann...she looked at him like  ' just tell her '.

Faisu: ok I will tell....wait a minute....them he went to Sid and made sure he is sleeping peacefully and covered him with blanket and caresed his hair and went back to the gang.

Jann: Faisu tell them....everyone needs to know about him....then only we all can take care of him.

Faisu nodded and started to speak....

Faisu: between saying his past if I hurt u...please I am sorry and forgive me....

Avi just looked at him and nodded her head slightly...

Faisu: Avi what u are thinking avi ...that he is scared of ur power and these mafia things....yes he is scared of these things ...but these are not new to him....do u know who he is....

Everyone was looking at him with curiousity except Jann as she already know somewhat about him.

Faisu: his full name is Siddharth rao....and he is the only brother of Vaishnavi Rao....u might know her avi...

Avi: u mean...Vaishnavi Rao the mafia queen of India who is in jail now ..

Faisu: yes.....

Everyone except fainat: what......

Faisu: yes....do u know the reason why she is in jail....she was not aressted by the police she herself surrendered as sid didn't like these things....

At first he didn't know anything about her being mafia but before 11 months he got to know about her real identity when he was kidnapped.

Avi: what ...

Faisu: yes...and u said na u talked with Abhi bhai....do u know who is he....

Avi: yah...AN group of companies owner....

Faisu: yes .....and also he is the son of Chief minister of Maharashtra and he is Boy friend of Vaishu di....

All except Faisu: what....

Jann: but Faisu u didn't tell this to me....

Faisu: I said u na Jann...I am not telling everything about him....

Avi: ok now continue....

Faisu: as u know vaishu di was the mafia queen...she got a deal to kidnap Abhi bhai to make his father to do something for the company MALHOTRA pharmaceuticals.....and when vaishu di came to that Malhotra pharmaceuticals is doing some illegal medicine works she denied the deal. But that Ramprasath Malhotra kidnapped Sid and made vaishu di to do his work....but somehow vaishu di managed to save both Sid and Abhi bhai from him and after that she surrendered to police and she was given 2 years of imprisonment.

Chinki: ok but what made sid to become like this....

Faisu: he was in their captive for 2 months chinki....do u think they must have kept him simply there....

Jai: it means they tortured him...?

Faisu: off course...why don't u know...u guys also do that....but u guys do that with bad people...but what did he did to deserve this....

They tortured him both physically and mentally. They drugged him everytime that made his health to become worse...but somehow his sister saved him before he die from their torture.....

He is not afraid of these killings and all avi....he just don't want to witness those things again....but u made him to suffer again....u scared him everytime with ur mafia things....

Avi was just sitting hearing all these....she didnt know what to say after this....

Faisu: and ....one more thing is there which is not known even by his sister or Abhi bhai....

Avi: what's that.....

Faisu:.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What it will be.....