Chapter 3.

Double update today....here is the next chapter.

FLASHBACK CONTINUES.

Vaishu: err...Abhi can we do the project in the college itself...

Abhi: why vaishu...any problem.

Vaishu: no...I mean....my mom will not allow me to go anywhere especially with boys so only ..I hope u understand....she said hesitant.

Abhi: ohh yeah ok I understand...ok let's meet in the library tomorrow.

Vaishu: ok then bye.

She bid them bye and went away.

Abhi was so happy that he is going to spend time with his little girl... next day they met in the college library and did their project. That week went well and they had become somewhat close. Bt she didn't even exchanged her pHne num and she will talk only about the project and nothing else. This was disturbing abhi very much

Abhi pov

Why is she not talking to me normally, she talks only about the project and nothing else....okay whatever I enjoyed the week very much with her....

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Abhi was got out of his dreamland by Bantu. They were in the 2 wheeler parking lot with other friends as it was lunch.

Bantu: hey Abhi where u lost man....I am speaking to u for last 5 mins and u are not even listening to me .

Abhi: ahh nothing Bantu

Bantu: I know u are missing ur little girl, am I right...

Abhi: yes Bantu it's been 1 week aftr the college has reopened. She is absent...today also she didn't came ...I wondering what happened to her.

When they were talking someone bumped into Abhi at his back.

Abhi: who the hell is that....

He turned to see and got shocked. He saw Vaishu in front of him totally different. She always wears only traditional dresses but now she was in a modern dress. She was in a black dress which was stunning bt she looked sassy and devlish in that.

Wanna see

( I think u already know Abhi's outfit )

Abhi couldn't understand that is that really vaishu or someother person. He noticed that she panting and breathing heavily as someone was chasing her...Abhi looked behind her to see who is chasing her..

But suddenly.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

I know this cahpter is short but it's the second chapter of the day...see u all in the next chapter..bye...