Chapter 45 (season 2)

Precap

Vaishu was telling why she became Mafia.

Now back to story

 Vaishu broke down after that.

Abhi: calm down vaishu….what truth…

Vaishu started again after wiping her tears.

Vaishu: the bitter truth Abhi….

After our parents died our uncle and aunty adopted us as they don’t have any children. They really took good care of us. Sid was really happy with them. We adored them as our parents. We even started to call them mom and dad.

But after 4 years when I was about to turn 18 in a month or two….our aunt died suddenly. But our uncle said she had a disease and so only they don’t have child also. It was convincing for us. But after her death there was a complete change in uncle’s behavior.

He used to come late to home everyday. Firstly we didn’t bothered about it as he was upset in aunt’s death. But after one month he started to take Sid with him to the works saying he must know about the business. I convinced myself that he has to know about business then only he can take over it. But whenever he goes with him and comes back Sid will be looking restless and panicked. I asked him about that but uncle said he is just stressed about the business ideas.

But before one week for my birthday it was a Sunday. I was in my room. Uncle called Sid with him to go somewhere. But Sid denied to go with him. Soon his denial became request and he started pleading to him. But uncle didn’t gave any attention to his pleadings, he just dragged him to the car and they went somewhere. I thought something is wrong and I followed them secretly.

When I went there…what I saw there made me shocked to death.

Abhi: what happened there.

Vaishu: When I followed them, they went to an abandoned factory which was out side the city. There was two another men who was looking like goons. My uncle was talking to them and suddenly he pushed Sid towards them. And one man took Sid with him inside the factory. I hid there silently and heard what they were talking. For my peak of shock I came to know that they are Mafia people and  they are involved in  human trafficking. I realized that why Sid was pleading to him.

After sometime uncle went from there and those two men also gone somewhere. I somehow went inside the factory and searched for sid. But for my another shock there were more boys who were of my age and sid’s age was there lying unconcious. I went to Sid to tried to wake him up. But I found a drug bottle beside him and understood he was drugged. But suddenly those two men came there running with a gun in their hand seeing me there.

I swear Abhi….I really don’t know from where I got that courage and power…I just snatched the gun from one of them and I shot both of them dead there itself. Due to the gunshot sound one of the boys got concious and that was none other than Daniel who works for me in my company as well as in mafia works.

Then we somehow managed to take all the boys there to a nearby hospital. Then I went to my uncle’s home with Daniel and 5 other boys. When I went there I found him drunk. And he was blabbering something.

That was the thing which made me numb…

Abhi was in tears hearing all this and spoke

Abhi: what was he blabbering…..

Vaishu looked at him with teary eyes as well as her eyes were red due to anger…..

Vaishu: the real truth….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.