🍋Chapter 8 - Kirishima🍋

A half grunt half moan escaped him as his back hit the door. Your hands went into his hair as his went to your ass and gripped it tight, holding you against him. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, you could easily feel him through his jeans and he was already rock solid. He bit your lip as you kissed, making you moan into his mouth.

He started walking until you fell back with him on top of you, his body pinning you to the bed. You pulled his shirt up and over his head, then started unbuckling his pants. He was strong, stronger than Bakugo. He had you firmly pinned beneath him, just with his body.

Once you'd pulled his belt through his belt loops, you started to drain him through the kiss. He groaned and you managed to turn you both over so that you were on top, straddling him.

You broke away from the kiss, your eyes turning as you pushed his wrists above his head and pinned them down with one hand. He looked up at you, breathing heavily.
"Y/N..."

Once he seemed a little weaker, you stopped draining him.
"I love taking control."
You grinned at him and turned your eyes back to normal.

You turned your fingers into claws and gently dragged them down his bare chest, as you moved down his body. He groaned at your touch, his hips bucking off the bed as you removed his jeans and boxers.

You smirked up at him as you let go of his wrists and gripped his shaft and licked up from the bottom to the tip. He groaned and threw his head back when you wrapped your lips around him, taking him into your mouth.

You struggled to even go half way, he was huge. You took him as far into your mouth as you could and used one of your hands to pump his shaft. You moved your hand in time with your mouth, making sure to lick as you went.

"Y/N..."
He moaned out, bucking his hips into your mouth and entering your throat.

You gagged and slowly pulled back, looking up at Kirishima. His eyes were hungry, but unlike Bakugo he didn't fight to touch you. You stood up and slipped your nightdress off, watching his eyes scan your whole body.

You climbed back on top of him and placed him at your entrance. You slowly lowered yourself down, softly moaning as he stretched you.

"Fuck..."
He moaned as he bottomed out.

He sat up, still inside you and wrapped his arms around your neck to pull you to him. He kissed you deeply and started to move inside you. You rocked your hips against him and he moaned into your mouth.

Your tongues tangled and you slowly pushed him back down onto the bed. You pushed his arms back above his head too, breaking the kiss and slamming yourself down onto him.

He threw his head back and loudly moaned. You rolled your hips before slamming down again and Kirishima thrusted up into you.

You held onto his wrists with one hand dragging your claws down his chest with the other. Kirishima hissed and hardened his chest as your claws dug in.

As you slammed down again, he growled slightly and tried to sit up. He wanted to kiss and bite you, so you brought your tail out and wrapped it around his throat to pull his head back down.

He loudly moaned, a sexy higher-pitched moan, and thrusted into you. You moaned in response and threw your head back as you continued to ride him, feeling yourself beginning to tighten around his huge thick cock.

"Eijiro..."
You moaned and dug your claws in harder, feeling them scratch against his hardened skin.

"Y/N..."
He moaned in response, feeling himself getting closer.

You started to ride a bit faster and slammed down again.

"Y/N! A-ah!"
He growled and you felt him grow thicker. You had to use both hands to brace yourself against his chest as you suddenly came and you tail receded.

"Eijiro? What?"
You were breathing heavily, legs shaking against him.

"Fuck..."
He groaned and swiftly lifted you off him. You noticed his cock was hardened and ribbed.

His eyes were dark as he flipped you both over, then turned you onto your stomach. He pulled you up by your hips and sunk himself back inside you. You clenched your fists into the sheets as he bottomed out, then started to thrust into you.

His thrusts were deep, slow and hard. His thrusts were perfect and size of him was making the knot inside you build fast.

He gripped onto your ass tight with both hands, digging his nails in as he began to chase his own orgasm.

You started to clamp down around him and he could feel it, so he started to thrust a bit harder.

"You feel so g-good!"
He moaned as his thrusts started to get sloppy.

"Eijiro!"
You gripped the sheets harder as you released. Feeling you squeeze his cock as you came made him sink himself into you and release as well.

Once you felt him twitch inside you, your succubus instincts kicked in and you began to drain him. His breathing was staggered as he pulled out and flopped beside you.

You stopped draining him after his touch left you, and you flopped down as well. You were both breathing heavily but Kirishima pulled you into his chest.

"I can see why Bakugo was so mellow."
He chuckled and gently trailed his fingers up your back.

You giggled back and looked up at him.
"He's surprisingly compliant to get what he wants."

"When it comes to you, I am not surprised Y/N. You're amazing."