🍋Chapter 58 - Dabi Part 2🍋

You nodded and he hooked your legs over his arms so he could slam inside you. He slipped in so easy and he instantly went to a fast and hard pace, building it up fast to jackhammer you.

"Fuck!"
You threw your head back and gripped the sheets.

It was not going to take Dabi long to make you cum, and he knew it. His piercings always rubbed you the right way and he was never gentle.

You were already a moaning mess beneath him as he rammed his cock into you, and you were already starting to tighten around him.

Dabi could feel it.
"Don't cum."
He demanded.
"Understand?"

He continued to slam into you, not giving you a chance to accept. Your back arched off the bed and you whimpered, it was going to be hard not to cum.

He roughly rammed his cock as deep as he could get it, making you scream. His hand snapped to your throat and he growled.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so."
He demanded again.
"Do you understand?"
His hand started to heat up.

"Y-yes..."

"Good."

He resumed his assault on your insides until you were a hot, whimpering, moaning and shaking mess beneath him. The orgasm denial was making your head fog, you could barely focus.

"D-Dabi..."

"Yes baby?"

"I-I want to c-cum..."

"Beg."

"P-please!"
You whined as he slowed down.
"Let me c-cum!"
His pace was agonisingly slow.
"D-Dabi please..."

He slowly pulled out of you.
"You want to cum?"

"Y-yes..."
You whined, now feeling empty.

He crawled on top of you.
"Open up."

You opened your mouth and he grabbed your face and squeezed it, making your tongue stick out so he could spit into your mouth.

"Swallow."
He demanded and you swallowed.

He pulled back to sit on the edge of the bed and patted his lap.
"Take a seat."
He smirked at you.

You shakily got up to straddle his lap and lowered yourself onto him. His hands grabbed onto your hips as his thick, pierced cock pushed its way inside you.

You threw your head back and moaned as he bounced you up and down in his lap. His hand snapped up to your throat and squeezed, sending a buzz to your head.

"Dabi!"
You moaned louder.
"P-please!"
You begged with a whine.

He groaned as he squeezed your throat again.
"Fuck, I love hearing you beg."
He slammed you down onto him.
"More."

"DABI!"
Your hands gripped his shoulders.
"P-please!"
Your body was shaking.
"I-I want to c-cum!"
You didn't think you could take much more.
"PLEASE!"
You whined.

"As you wish."
Dabi lifted you off him and placed you on his thigh.
"If you want to cum so badly, then make yourself cum like the slut you are."

You were panting as you looked up at him, he was completely degrading you and you didn't care. You gripped his shoulders and rubbed yourself along his thigh, almost instantly making yourself cum.

He wrapped an arm around you and your head rested against his shoulder as your body shook.

He tilted your chin up to look at him.
"You are utterly pathetic, Y/N."
He smirked down at you.
"It pleases me."

He picked you up and slammed you back down on the bed, ramming his cock back inside you.

"DABI!"
You screamed as he slid across your sensitive insides.

He lifted one of your legs over his shoulder.
"That's it bitch, scream my name!"
He growled.

You were tightening again as Dabi repeatedly and roughly rammed his cock into you. He was chasing his own orgasm, panting as he looked down at you.

He pushed your knee up to your chest so he could reach even deeper into you.

"DABI!"
You screamed again as you came.

Your pussy squeezed his cock, making him come to a stop and his cock twitched inside you.

"FUCK!"
He moaned loudly as he filled you up.

He loved the feeling of cumming deep inside you, and you loved it too because it allowed you to drain the energy from his climax. Your head was fogged and spinning and your body was twitching as he pulled out of you and flopped down on the bed.

You drained as much from him as you could, so at least you'd be able to get back to UA. He rolled on his side to look at you and you turned your head to look at him.

He smiled at you, and now he had that look in his eyes which made your heart jump.

Well fuck.
You thought to yourself.