🍋Chapter 35 - BakuDekuTodo Part 2🍋

Todoroki looked down at you, lifting your chin up and giving you a kiss, Bakugo let your throat go and pulled out to lift you off him and to take a breather which allowed you to get on your hands and knees. Todoroki nodded at Midoriya, who then got back onto the bed and placed himself at your entrance. Bakugo then moved up to your mouth, stroking himself to stay hard. Although when it came to you, it wasn't difficult for him to stay hard.

They both penetrated you at the same time, your moans muffled and your back arched. You heard Todoroki spit.
"Y/N! SHOTO! A-AH!"
Midoriya moaned, stopping mid thrust as Todoroki pushed into his ass.

"What's wrong Deku?"
Bakugo cockily grinned at him then pushed his cock into your throat, making you gag.

"N-Nothing!"
Midoriya moaned, pushing deep into you as Todoroki pushed deep into his ass.

Todoroki thrusted hard into Midoriya, making him moan. It also made Midoriya thrust deeply into you, making you moan against Bakugo's cock.

Midoriya's hands gripped your hips tightly, steadying himself as Todoroki started to rock his insides. The result, Midoriya was rocking yours too.

"Shoto... Y/N..."
Midoriya moaned, his body heating up at the multiple sensations.

Todoroki was thrusting hard and deep, causing loud high-pitched moans to come out of Midoriya. His hard thrusts impacted Midoriya's thrusts, making him thrust into you harder than he would have on his own.

Bakugo wrapped your hair around his fist, pushing your head down onto his cock again. He groaned, throwing his head back and started to face fuck you.

Your insides were sensitive, your mouth was stretched and your body started to heat up. You were getting rocked forward onto Bakugo's cock, who was repeatedly fucking your throat which pushed you back onto Midoriya's cock. You were gagging and it made Bakugo growl in pleasure.

Your face was starting to heat up, Bakugo was barely letting you breathe. Todoroki grabbed onto Midoriya's hips, thrusting hard and deep until he hit a spot inside Midoriya that nearly made him scream and the sound made you clamp down.

"SHOTO!"
Midoriya's grip on your hips tightened, pleasure overtaking him and he thrusted faster.

Bakugo was grunting and growling, his high was getting close but so was Todoroki's and Midoriya's. You gagged and moaned, a pleasured shock shooting up your spine making you cum right as Midoriya sunk into you and came.

"Y/N!"
His thrusts stopped and Todoroki pushed into him.

"Izuku..."
Todoroki moaned and you released, squeezing Midoriya's cock as it filled you.

The sight of you cumming made Bakugo release into your mouth. He tightened his grip on your hair, pushing your head down and moaning.

"Y/N!"
He growled.

All three of them were cumming at the same time; grunting, moaning and growling. It made your Succubus instincts kick in, you drained all three of them at once and swallowed every drop from Bakugo. The energy you gained from them was almost intoxicating and it made you moan as Bakugo slowly pulled out of your mouth.

Todoroki carefully pulled out of Midoriya then Midoriya slowly pulled out of you. You collapsed forward onto the bed, breathing heavily as you stopped draining them. Bakugo pulled you up and onto his body, wrapping his arms around you.

"You two can leave now."
Bakugo glared at the other two from over your shoulder.

"No."
Todoroki replied, moving up the bed.
"Come on Midoriya."
He pulled the duvet up and got under it.

Midoriya smiled, getting into the bed next to Todoroki. Bakugo growled in annoyance, lifting the duvet out from under him and getting under it. He kept you on top of him though, holding you against him.

"You two being here won't stop me fucking her again you know."
He glared at them.

"Gives us a chance to join in again."
Midoriya smiled.

"Damn nerd."
Bakugo growled again, lifting you up and back down onto his cock.
"She's my cockwarmer for the night though."

Todoroki chuckled slightly.
"So possessive Bakugo."

"Shut it dumbass."
Bakugo growled and held you tighter as he thrusted into you slightly while glaring at them both.

"Katsuki..."
You slightly moaned, but you were getting sleepy.

Midoriya laughed a little before shutting his eyes and trying to sleep. You snuggled your head into the crook of Bakugo's neck, sighing in contentment.