🍋Chapter 52 - Dabi Part 2🍋

You couldn't believe Hawks had actually given Dabi the key to his apartment. Once the door was locked Dabi instantly pinned you against it with his body, slamming his hands next to your head.

"I've wanted you all to myself for a while."
His lips ghosted yours.
"And now I have you."
He stepped back.
"I want you to strip for me, and show me who you are."

You shivered at his commanding tone, but you did what he said. He was stripping too, but not once did he take his eyes off you. When you were completely naked in front of him, you activated the physical aspect of your quirk and you heard him groan.

"Now that is a sight to see..."

"It's going to be hard with my wings-AH!"
He'd stopped you talking by grabbing your throat.

You felt his hand heat up a bit as he pushed you against the wall.
"Do you really think I don't know how to handle wings?"

He briefly let go of your throat to turn you around to push your chest against the wall. He grabbed the back of your neck to keep you pushed there, while squeezing your ass with the other as he slowly entered you.

"Dabi..."
You moaned, scratching your claws down the wall.

You'd forgotten how his pierced cock felt inside you, it was different but amazing. He slid inside you all the way to the hilt, his thick and pierced cock making you shiver.

"I know exactly how to work wings baby."
He started to move inside you.

He kept his hand on the back of your neck, but moved his other hand to your wings.

"You see, most people would touch here..."
His fingers grazed across your wings, where the bones met the skin.

Your body shivered under his touch, the last person to touch your wings like this was Izuku. While Dabi was feeling your wings, he kept slowly moving inside you.

"And that does work..."
He dragged his fingertips along your wings and you shivered.
"But this is where you should touch..."

His fingertips moved across the bone of your wings and right down to where they were attached to your back. His fingertips caressed the skin around the joint, it made your wings flap in pleasure and you moaned.

And that's when he picked up the pace inside you. One hand was keeping you pushed against the wall while the other was rubbing the skin around your wing joints. As he started to slam into you, you were already feeling yourself tighten.

You didn't realise it until now but your wings being touched like this was giving you pleasure. He rammed into you and his piercings rubbing along your insides made you clamp down and release around his cock.

"Dabi!"
You moaned out and it egged him to fuck you harder.
"F-fuck!"

You'd barely had a break recently and being fucked like this against the wall was making your legs shake. Your claws dragged down the wall as he pounded into you, and you wrapped your tail around him to help keep you upright.

You felt his lips graze your neck.
"Aw, getting weak already baby?"
He chuckled darkly in your ear.
"I've barely even started with you..."

He pulled out to his tip then roughly slammed back inside you. Your claws almost marked the wall as you scratched them down it, you moaned loudly as you started to squeeze his cock again.

"Again?"
He chuckled darkly.
"You really are a good little bitch."

The hand that was on the back of your neck snaked round to the front of you and began rubbing you. He was still stroking the sensitive skin by your wings as well.

"FUCK!"
You threw your head back and moaned loudly.

Your orgasm hit and made your body shake. Your legs tried to close as you clamped down around his cock, and Dabi held you tightly against him, because he enjoyed the feeling of your body shaking in his arms.

He stopped moving inside you as he took one hand up to your throat and squeezed.
"I want you writhing beneath me."
He slowly pulled out of you, making your legs shake again.
"I want to make you cum until you physically can't cum anymore."
He reached up to your head and wrapped your hair around his fist.

He moved you both and pushed you face-first onto the bed. He got on the bed behind you and pulled you up onto your knees by your hips. He removed his hand from your hair as he sank himself deep inside you again, and pulled your arms behind your back.

"I want to hear you scream for me baby."
He immediately started to pound into you, making you moan loudly.

You'd already made him cum once in the abandoned building, and now that he knew what quirk he was dealing with it wouldn't be so easy to make him cum a second time. He wasn't anywhere close to cumming, and probably wouldn't be for a while.

He kept your arms pinned behind your back with one hand while using the other to squeeze and slap your ass. He was grunting and growling as he pounded into you and slapped your ass so hard it stung.

Your moans were progressively getting louder and more high pitched, which only seemed to drive him to fuck you faster.

His thick cock was gliding along your insides, which were becoming more sensitive by the second due to his brutal pace and Jacobs Ladder. You were tightening around him again and the pressure inside you was building up.

Dabi could feel it.
"Yes baby."
He gave your ass another hard slap.
"Cum for me again."
He rammed himself deep inside you.
"Cum on this cock!"
He growled as you squeezed him even tighter.

He kept up his brutal pace and made you cum again.
"F-fuck!"

His cock felt so good inside you as you came. He kept pounding into you until the pressure inside you released, making you soak his cock and the bed beneath you both.

"DABI!"
You screamed and your body tried to collapse against the bed.

But Dabi refused to let your body fall. He took his hand off your ass and wrapped his arm around you to stop you from falling. He slammed deep inside you and stayed there as you shook violently against him.

"Seems I got here just at the right time."
A voice called from the balcony.
"I didn't want to wait any longer, so I came here early."
Hawks entered his apartment and shut the balcony door.

"I'm not going to slow down for you, Keigo."
Dabi growled as he started pounding into you again.

"I'd expect nothing less from you, Dabi."