🍋Chapter 10 - Midoriya🍋

As his legs hit the bed he fell back and you fell on top of him. You straddled him, keeping him pinned beneath you as you  continued to kiss. You rolled your hips against him, making him moan and giving you an opportunity to push your tongue into his mouth.

His hands shot up to your hair, tangling his fingers in as your tongues danced together. Your tongue started to dominate his as you continued to roll your hips against him, and you could feel his cock start to grow.

You slowly pulled back, a small whimper left him due to the loss of your touch. You pushed his shirt up and over his head. He looked up at you, his pink cheeks progressively darkening.

"Are you nervous, Izuku?"
You smiled and gently trailed a claw down his naked chest.

He shivered under your touch and nodded.
"Y-yeah..."
He stuttered and his eyes scanned your body.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good."
You bent down and kissed him as your hands made their way to his jeans.

After you loosened his belt and jeans, he whimpered as your hand reached in and touched him through his boxers. His hands shot to your hips, gripping them tight. He moaned into your mouth and rocked his hips against your hand as you continued to palm him.

You stopped after a while and pulled back, sitting up completely. He whimpered again as you did, looking up at you with pleading eyes. You pulled his belt off completely and he lifted his hips off the bed as you pulled his jeans off.

You smirked at him before bringing your tail out, wrapping it gently around his neck and using it to pull him up to a sitting position. A small moan left his mouth as you did and his eyes followed you as you got off and sat behind him.

He stayed still, his heart pounding as you picked the belt back up and let his throat go.
"If you get uncomfortable, tell me okay?"
You kissed his neck as you gently pulled his arms behind his back.

"O-okay!"
He was nervous but getting more excited as you tied his wrists behind his back with the belt.

"Is it too tight? Or too loose?"
You asked and gently kissed the back of his neck.

"No..."

"Good."
You smiled and got off the bed.
"Face me please, Izuku."

He shuffled to face you, his legs now over the edge of the bed. His heart was beating fast with excitement and nervousness as you got on your knees in front of him. He watched you intently as you pulled his cock out of his boxers.

"Y-Y/N!"
He softly moaned as you wrapped your lips around the tip.

You flicked your tongue across his tip, making his hips buck to push himself further into your mouth. You pulled back, looking up at him. You licked all the way from the bottom of his shaft and to his tip while keeping eye contact with him, his eyes were both hungry and needy.

You wrapped your lips around him again and started to bob your head. You kept pushing your head further down. He moaned and pulled at the belt as you took him into your throat. You kept going until he was deep in your throat, making him throw his head back and moan.

You pulled back a little bit, gripping his shaft with one hand. You started to pump his shaft alongside bobbing your head. His breathing was getting heavier as you continued to work him.

"Y/N..."
He moaned and panted, he was getting close.

You decided to snake your tail up his chest and wrap it around his throat again, which made him whimper-moan. You decided to take him deep into your throat again while giving his throat a gentle squeeze.

"Oh god! A-ah Y/N!"
He panted and moaned out at his cock twitched, his cum entering your throat as he suddenly came.

As he started to cum, his door opened.

"Hey Midor-"

"Todoroki!"
Midoriya nearly shouted, but his words came out as a moan while he was still shooting his seed into your mouth.

You swallowed every drop as he panted, licking across his tip and making his hips buck from the sensitivity. You stood
up and smiled at Midoriya, licking your lips. His face was a dark shade of red, a mixture of excitement from what just happened and embarrassment from Todoroki walking in.

You turned around, wiping your mouth and smiled at Todoroki.
"Hey Shoto. Care to join?"