🍋Chapter 39 - Tamaki Part 2🍋

He lifted his head up to kiss you and pushed his tongue into your mouth, turning it into a tentacle. You moaned and his tentacles started to explore you, slowly removing the clothing from you both and only briefly breaking the kiss as he did so. It didn't take long for you both to be completely naked and in each other's grasp, and you could feel his pleasure dripping out of you. He was enjoying kissing you, his tongue exploring your mouth as you moaned against it.

He pulled back as his tentacles wrapped tightly around you, and he watched the expression on your face as you bit your lip in anticipation. With that, he lifted you off him so he could stand up but still kept hold of you. He didn't walk very far, all he wanted was to be inside you again.

He got to the edge of the couch and released his tentacles just enough so he could turn you around. He bent you over the side of the couch and used some of his tentacles to tie your arms behind your back, and used others to keep your legs spread.

"Ooo, now this is fun!"
You giggled but it soon turned into a moan as he eased himself back inside you.

He still felt big and thick, but he slipped in a lot easier since his cum was acting as lube. He started thrusting into you, hard and fast as the rest of his tentacles explored your body. He'd remembered what you said last time, that he could do anything, and that's what he did.

He wrapped a tentacle around your throat and squeezed just enough to send a buzz to your head, two tentacles wrapped around your breasts and squeezed, another slithered up and into your mouth while another went down your back and slowly pushed into your ass.

You loved it when he let his desire take over, it felt amazing. Your moans were muffled against his tentacle, and with all three holes being filled at the same time you were already tightening around his cock. You sucked on the tentacle that was nearly gagging you, and it made him push his cock in as deep as he could.

His thrusts were slow and deep and he was periodically squeezing your throat to send a buzz to your head. He pulled so far out you could barely feel him, then slowly pushed all the way back inside. It made you cum again and your legs began to shake.

He seemed to enjoy seeing you shake beneath him and used a spare tentacle to start rubbing you, right as he started thrusting faster. He was getting desperate, starting to chase his own orgasm. But he still wanted you to feel good so he was thrusting throughout your orgasm. His thrusts were hard, fast and deep and the pressure inside you started to build up.

If it wasn't for the tentacle in your mouth, you probably would have been screaming from the pleasure you were feeling. Your legs were shaking as he edged you closer and closer, making sure his cock reached as deep as he could get it. He rubbed you faster as he felt you tightening around him again, and the pressure released as you soaked his cock.

That was enough to send him over the edge so he pushed deep, all the way to the hilt and filled you up again. You loved the feeling of him filling you up, and he loved doing it.

You were breathing heavily and panting, your legs and body shaking as he slowly made his tentacles recede from you. You whimpered as he pulled his cock out of you, but your legs were too shaky to move properly.

Tamaki noticed your legs were still shaking as you slowly turned around. He hooked an arm under your legs to lift you up and you wrapped your arms around him. His heart was pounding and he was panting a little, but he still managed to hold you up and made his way up to his room.

He could feel your body twitching in his arms.
"S-s-sorry..."
He stuttered, feeling bad that he'd done this to you.

"Don't be."
You happily sighed and snuggled your head into the crook of his neck.
"I feel amazing."

He blushed and smiled, extending a finger into a tentacle to open the door without moving you too much. He carefully placed you on the bed and went back to close his door. You'd managed to crawl under the covers and he smiled as he got in next to you.

You turned around so he could spoon you.
"I remember the deal, don't worry Tamaki."
You smiled.

He blushed and lifted one of your legs up to push one of his between them, and easily slipped his cock back inside. He was still hard, but at the moment he was too exhausted to do anything. He wrapped one of his arms around you to cuddle into you properly.

"You're still hard?"
You asked, both amused and amazed at his stamina and desire.

"I... y-yes... s-sorry..."

"No need to apologise, I like it."
He snuggled his head into the back of your neck, and you cuddled into his arm.
"You know, you should let your desire take over more often."

"R-really?"

"Yes, I love it and it makes me feel amazing."

"O-okay! I'll do that then."

"Good."