🍋Chapter 38 - Tamaki Part 1🍋

During your meal you'd found out that you could tease Tamaki from the other side of the table. While eating, you'd rub your foot against his leg and move it up towards his knee. You could repeatedly see his face turn red and his body stiffen, he didn't know how to react and you just acted like you weren't doing anything.

After you'd both finished eating and the washing up was done, you walked up behind Tamaki and wrapped your arms around him. He squeaked as you did, gripping onto the counter and you placed a small kiss on his back.

It had almost been two full days for you, your desire and quirk were spiking. Especially now that you were completely alone with Tamaki and knew that Mirio wouldn't be back for the weekend.

"Tamaki..."
You whispered against his back and snaked your hands down to undo his jeans.

"Y-Y/N..."
He stuttered as you unzipped him.

You slipped your hands into his jeans and started to palm him through his boxers. He let out small, breathy moans and gripped onto the counter. You felt him quickly grow hard against your hand and it made you excited.

You stopped briefly to turn him to face you and held onto his jeans to pull him with you to the couch. He lifted up his shirt to cover his face, he was always nervous when doing things with you.

You carefully pushed him down onto the couch and slipped your underwear off. You freed him from his boxers and began to stroke him. He still had his face covered with his hand and shirt, and was moaning softly against his hand. While still working him, you leaned forward and gently pulled his hand away from his face.

"You don't need to be so nervous around me, Tamaki."
You gave him a small kiss and straddled his lap.
"We are spending the weekend together after all."

You lowered yourself down onto him and moaned, you'd almost forgotten how big and thick he was. You gripped his shoulders to help steady yourself as you took all of him.

You slowly started to ride him and he grabbed onto your hips. He soon matched your pace, he loved being deep inside you. You tangled your fingers in his hair and kissed him while rolling your hips, making him moan into your mouth.

You rode him a little faster and his grip on your hips tightened, you could feel his fingers start to change so you decided to surprise him. Without warning, you brought your tail out and snapped it round his throat.

His fingers instantly went back to normal as he threw his head back whimpered. You squeezed his throat a little and felt his cock twitch inside you. You lifted yourself up and slammed back down onto him.

"Y-Y-Y/N!"
He loudly moaned.

You rolled your hips again and squeezed his throat slightly, before lifting up and slamming back down again. You did this repeatedly, edging yourself closer and making him a moaning mess beneath you. He was whimpering and moaning, too lost in the pleasure to even attempt to try and please you. But he was enjoying the look on your face as you rode him.

Every time you'd squeeze his throat, he'd whimper and it would bring you pleasure.
"Do you like that, Tamaki?"
You asked as you gently dragged your thumb across his lip.

He nodded.
"Y-yes..."
He whimpered as you squeezed his throat again.

You could feel yourself on the edge, and he wasn't far behind.
"Are you ready to cum?"
He nodded in response.
"Where do you want to cum?"
You gave his throat another small squeeze.

He whimpered and his cock twitched, he was close.
"I-inside you..."

"Then cum, Tamaki."
After you rolled your hips one last time, you came.

You gripped onto his shoulders as you squeezed his cock and released around him. His arms wrapped tightly around you and he rested his head between your breasts as he came. He filled you up so much that you could already feel him start to drip out of you while still inside you.

Neither of you moved for a while, you both just stayed there, breathing heavily. You tried to move off him, but he wouldn't let you and that's when you felt his fingers change and extend until tentacles had wrapped around your waist and legs.

You felt him twitch inside you, he was already ready to go again.