🍋Chapter 44 - KiriBaku Part 1🍋

"What's going on?"
You sat up, quite confused.
"I thought-"

Bakugo interrupted you.
"I never said it had to be just me to make you cum."
He made his way over to you while Kirishima slipped out of his sweats.
"All I said was that you had to cum six times before I cum."
You whimpered as he grabbed your throat, pulling your face towards his as he kissed you.

"I've got the perfect position for this."
Kirishima grinned as he sat on the edge of the bed next to you, already hard.

Bakugo pulled back and rubbed his thumb across your bottom lip.
"I'm going to enjoy having you every night for a week."

He stepped away and Kirishima pulled you into his lap so that your back was against his chest. Your heart pounded as you remembered how easily Kirishima made you cum when you weren't sensitive, but you'd spent the entire weekend with Tamaki and had already came three times tonight.

You were going to lose spectacularly and you knew it. The reality of that really set in as Kirishima hooked your legs over his arms and pushed your head down, he had you in a Full Nelson.

You were forced to look down at his cock, right as he made it go Unbreakable. Your heart jumped and your mouth watered, when he did that inside you last time it made you cum instantly.

Bakugo was stroking himself as he watched the scene in front of him.
"You're fucking dripping Y/N."
He groaned and walked closer to you both as Kirishima lifted you up so you felt his tip.

Bakugo continued to stroke himself with one hand and started to rub your clit with his fingers as Kirishima lowered you down. You threw your head back against Kirishima's shoulder as his thick, ribbed cock stretched you.

As Kirishima bottomed out inside you, you already felt yourself tightening around him. Bakugo was still rubbing you as Kirishima held you there. Kirishima grabbed onto your hair to pull your head back so Bakugo could kiss you, and the feeling of everything going on at once made you cum again.

Your moans were muffled against Bakugo's mouth as he rubbed you through your orgasm. Your body shook in Kirishima's arms and he held you there, keeping his cock deep inside you.

Bakugo kissed and rubbed you until you rode out your orgasm, and that's when he backed off to let Kirishima have his way with you.

Kiri let go of your hair and instead pushed your head down so you had to watch what he was doing.
"Brace yourself Pebble."
He chuckled darkly into your ear and kissed your neck.

He started to move you and that's when you realised how sensitive you actually were, you could feel every inch of him sliding along your insides. He was only moving you slowly and it was already intense, you didn't even want to think of how many times he'd make you cum if he went faster.

He lifted you up so you could feel the tip, then slowly lowered you all the way back down. Your breaths were already staggered.

"Come on Kiri."
Bakugo smirked as he watched.
"You can go harder than that."

"Are you sure? She might break."
Kiri chuckled.

"She'll heal."

And with that, Kiri slammed into you and a pleasurable pain shot up your spine. He was going hard and deep, it did not take long for him to make you clamp down and cum again. But he did not stop as you came, he kept going.

His pace increased quickly until he was railing you up and down on his Unbreakable cock. You couldn't move and you could barely even think from all the pleasure you were feeling. Your moans were high pitched and staggered, and your breaths were staggered too.

The sight of you being railed on his best friend's cock turned Bakugo on even more. He'd never admit it, but he loved the sight of you being fucked.

The pleasure Kirishima was giving you with an Unbreakable Full Nelson was indescribable. You soon came again, and again, and again until you completely lost count of how many times you came.

Kirishima slowly came to a stop and carefully let your legs down. Your entire body was shaking and twitching as he lifted you off him and he deactivated his quirk.

He gave you a few moments to catch your breath, before laying down on the bed and pulling you on top of him. He sunk himself back inside you and you grabbed onto his shoulders to steady yourself. He stayed still, keeping his cock inside you and allowing your body to stop shaking.

"I think we should make this even more fun, don't you Bakugo?"
Kirishima looked to Bakugo and grinned.

"Meaning?"
Bakugo raised a brow as Kiri slowly started to thrust into you.

"Why don't we see who can last the longest? She's already stretched enough for both of us."