Chapter 31 - Deal

In the morning, the entire class was told to go to the gym in their hero clothes. Apparently, some heros who used to attend UA were brought in to teach the class. Your new hero costume was finally finished.

Since your quirk was more of a sexual nature, you opted for the most revealing costume that you were allowed. It was also a costume in which you were able to extend your wings and tail without ripping it. The costume included some small black and red heeled ankle boots, black and red thigh high socks, dark red booty shorts and a dark red turtle neck crop top with a front cut out to show your cleavage.

As you walked into the gym, eyes fell on you and then you recognised the heros. It was Suneater, Lemillion and Nejire Chan. Or, as you knew them, Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire.

Since you had to go and get your new outfit, you were later than everyone else. You'd just managed to catch the back end of the first sparring match, which ended up with Tamaki putting Bakugo and Kirishima on their asses.

"Looked like you had some trouble there Dynamight."
You giggled at him, using his hero name as he sat down with you guys.

"Shut up."
He grumbled.
"I'd like to see you do better!"

"Oh I will!"
You grinned at him.

"I doubt it."
He scoffed.

"Let's make a bet then."

Todoroki and Midoriya were watching this conversation intently.
"This should be good."
Todoroki said with a half smile.

"I agree, Kacc- I mean Dynamight can't back down from a bet."

"Go on."
Bakugo grumbled.

You smirked, with this you could get whatever you wanted.
"If I win, you have to agree to a foursome with me, Shoto and Deku."
Whenever you were fighting in hero outfits, you always used each other's hero names.

"L-Lilith!"
Midoriya stuttered.

"Sounds fun."
Todoroki said simply.

"Shut up you two."
Bakugo scoffed again.
"And if you don't?"

"Then that means you win, and you get me all to yourself for an entire week."
You smiled innocently at him.

Bakugo snorted.
"That's fucking easy, deal."

You extended your hand to Bakugo and he shook it.
"Deal."
You smirked at him before standing up.

"I'll go next, Mr Aizawa."

Aizawa nodded and Tamaki looked at you, eyes wide. You switched completely to your succubus form, something most of the class haven't seen, which was met with wows. It was also met with wolf-whistles from some of the guys who've seen it. Even though Tamaki had already seen it, he still blushed.

"You ready Suneater?"
You smirked at him.

"I won't go easy because it's you, Lilith."
Tamaki looked a little worried.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Tamaki whipped his tentacles out, you used your wings to fly up and over him. You whipped your tail out to grab him and he brought out his wings to do the same. In the air, one of his hands produced tentacles and the other was a clam.

"Getting kinky on me Tamaki?"
You flustered him enough to give you an opening. You wrapped your tail around his chest, pulling yourself closer to him.

"I'm sorry!"
He squeaked as his tentacles grabbed your horns.

He managed to pull you and flip you around, you both dive bombed to the floor. As you both landed, you pushed yourself against him and started to drain him. He whimpered a little and let you go.

"Th-that's not fair!"
He quietly whined at you.

As you swung for him, his tentacles ensnared your arm. He spun you around, slamming you back against his chest. You were turned away from the onlookers, and you had to hold back a moan as he curled a tentacle around your throat.

"Care to make a deal, baby?"
You looked up at him and smiled, speaking in a whisper.

"W-what deal?"
He stuttered as you reached up, clutching the tentacle around your neck.

"You let me win, effectively humiliating you in front of them..."
You felt his cock twitch a little against your back, you knew he had a humiliation kink.
"And I'll stay at yours, this entire weekend."
He was looking down at you, watching you intently as your wings twitched.
"And when we go to bed each night, you can use me as a cock warmer."
You squeezed the tentacle around your neck.
"Deal?"

"Deal."
He said it without hesitation, loosening his tentacles and allowing you to drain him. But he did it snidely, so no one knew he let you win.

He let you drain him to the point you turned the tide, grabbing his wrist and kicking his foot out from under him and he squeaked loudly in the process. You pinned him to the floor, straddling him with his wrist above his head. The class whistled and wooed, you flicked your tail and tied his ankles together.

"Alright, next one."
Aizawa said simply.

You went back to normal as you both stood up, and you whispered in Tamaki's ear.
"Good boy."
You squeezed his ass and he whimpered quietly before you walked off.

You grinned at the boys as you sat back in the bleachers. Bakugo was glaring at you with a fired up rage in his eyes, Midoriya was looking at you in awe and Todoroki had a small smirk.

"That was awesome Lilith!"
Midoriya smiled, using your hero name.

"So, I'll be at Suneater's Friday afternoon and for the whole weekend. You boys free tonight?"

"YES!"
Midoriya excitedly squeaked.

"Absolutely."
Todoroki responded with a smile.

"Yes..."
Bakugo grumbled.

"Aw, come on Dynamight. You're going to love it."

Bakugo scoffed, folding his arms and looking away.
"You only won because you cheated."

"I didn't cheat."
You smirked at him, putting a hand on his thigh and squeezed it.

He turned back to glare at you.
"Yes you did, that's why you're going to his for the weekend."

"Aww poor Dynamight."
You cooed, gripping his chin while Todoroki and Midoriya watched.
"We made a deal that I could win, we didn't specify what I could and couldn't do."

"Shut up."
Bakugo grumbled and pulled his face away.

You laughed and smirked.
"This is going to be fun."