🍋Chapter 30 - Shinso🍋

He rubbed his fingers along your pussy, chuckling as he did.
"You're already wet."
He pushed two fingers inside you.
"You really are a Nympho aren't you Kitty?"
He pumped them inside you and your rolled you hips back into his hand.

"If I'm such a Nympho, then rail me over the counter... Hitoshi."
You purred and he groaned, pulling his fingers out and slowly replacing it with his cock.

"Fuck..."
He moaned quietly, pushing himself deep until your ass touched his groin.

He thrusted into you and you had to bite your lip to stifle a moan. His hands squeezed your ass, spreading you further and he increased the pace of his thrusts.

He thrusted faster. Then harder. Then deeper. He kept increasing everything until he was pounding you over the counter. Your hand flung to your mouth to muffle your moans.

"You're a naughty little kitty aren't you?"
He moaned and wrapped his fist in your hair, pulling your head back and away from your hand.
"You're such a little slut..."

"H-Hitoshi..."
You tried to keep your voice down, you'd been walked in on enough for one week.

Your nails dragged against the counter and he continued to pound into you, bending down and placing kisses between your shoulders.

"Fuck..."
He groaned, also trying to keep his voice down.
"You're amazing in this position..."

His hand snaked up and over your throat, making its way to your lips as you were struggling to hold your voice in. He pushed two fingers into your mouth, you sucked on them and moaned against them.

He pulled on your hair more and you started to clamp around him, so you sucked on his fingers to try and stop yourself from moaning.

"That's it Kitty..."
Shinso moaned as his thrusts lost their rhythm.
"Cum on this cock..."
His voice was a whisper-moan, trying to hold his own voice back.

Your eyes flashed as you got closer, your tail whipping out and clamping around his throat. You hummed in pleasure against his fingers, sucking on them right as you felt yourself release.

You squeezed his throat and he soon followed, sinking his cock into the depths of your pussy and emptying himself inside you.

The second you felt him twitch, your claws extended into the counter and you drained his climax. He groaned, pulling on your hair as he felt his energy drain. You drained every single drop of his climax and it healed the rest of your sensitivity.

Once he had emptied himself, he pulled out. He was panting, slowly pulling his sweats back up and you fixed your nightdress.

"What was that?"
He asked, looking down at you and you turned around and let his throat go.

"That, Shinso, is part of my quirk."
Your eyes were still in Succubus form but you retracted your tail.
"I can heal using someone else's sexual high."
You smirked at him.
"I forgot to mention that, and the fact I have wings and a tail."
You moved by him, picking up your glass of water.
"Thank you for healing me, maybe next time I can show you everything."

You sauntered off and Shinso bit his lip as he watched you walk off. You got back to your room, locking your door and placing your glass on the table.

"Have fun?"
Todoroki sleepily asked.

"You know me Shoto, I'd never miss an opportunity."
You giggled and you dropped your night dress to your ankles, stepping out of it and slipping into bed next to him.

"Who was it?"
He asked, still half asleep as he turned onto his back and pulled you into his chest.

"Shinso."

Todoroki was quiet for a moment.
"Maybe we should invite him next time."

"You can't be subtle at all, can you?"
You giggled and cuddled closer to him.

"No."