🍋Chapter 24 - Tamaki Part 1🍋

"I-i-I'm sorry!!"
He squeaked and tried to move.

You pulled the blanket off him and straddled him on the couch, grabbing his wrist as he started to uncurl his tentacles.

"Don't be sorry, Tamaki."
You purred and tilted his chin up.

The hand that wasn't clutched to your wrist snapped to your waist.
"I-i can't help it..."
His grip got tighter as his other fingers extended into tentacles.
"You're so beautiful... my quirk..."

He whimpered as you kissed him, some of his tentacles started to curl around your thigh while some of the others curled further up your arm.

You slowly pulled back and he whimpered again. You kissed along his jaw, down to his neck and gently nibbled his earlobe.
"Don't apologise for your quirk..."
You whispered and kissed along his neck.
"I like it."
You licked and sucked on his neck, earning small whimpering moans from him.

After you marked his neck, you pulled back to see his flustered and panting face looking up at you.
"Y/N..."

"I'm not pushing you, am I?"
You asked seriously.

"N-no!"
His tentacles tightened around you.
"I want this... I-I have wanted this... for a while."

"That's all I needed to hear."
You smiled before cupping his face with both hands.
"You can do whatever you like."
You smirked and started kissing him.

You rolled your hips against him and he moaned into your mouth, before moving his second hand to your waist and wrapping those tentacles around you. He tightened them around you more before picking you up and getting up off the couch. Tamaki wasn't usually very confident, but you'd given him permission to do what he wanted.

He walked with you as you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. You used your wings to help him walk up the stairs until he kicked a door open with his foot. He turned you both around, and after a few more moments he fell back onto the bed with you on top. He moved you both up the bed until you were near the headboard.

You rolled your hips again and he moaned, allowing you to push your tongue into his mouth and his tentacles began to explore you further. He whimpered as his tentacles slithered around your body, unhooking your bra, pulling it off and hooking them around your underwear and pulling them down to get them off.

He used a tentacle to throw them then he broke the kiss and pushed you up his body and to his face. He used his tentacles to keep your legs spread and pushed you down against his face, his tongue circling your clit.

He moaned as he swirled his tongue around your folds, enjoying every single second of tasting you. He licked from your clit to your entrance then back up and around your clit, gently sucking and nibbling. You were already beginning to moan, he definitely knew how to use his tongue.

He licked back down to your entrance and dipped his tongue inside, letting out a high pitched moan at the taste. He was enthusiastic about being able to do this, he couldn't get enough of the taste of you. He dipped his tongue in as far as it would go and his tentacles explored your body.

After a few more moments, your hands snapped to the headboard and your legs began to shake. He'd extended his tongue into a tentacle inside you, literally exploring every inch. You looked down at him but his eyes were closed, he was moaning and enjoying every second. You wrapped your tail around his throat and squeezed. He moaned, sending vibrations through you.

Your head flung back and you moaned, the knot inside you was building fast. You began to rock your hips and continue to moan, which prompted him to push you harder against his face. Four of his tentacles slithered up your body, cupping and squeezing your breasts.

His tongue was curling around inside you, pressing against your walls.
"Tamaki..."
You moaned and gripped the headboard tighter.
"Fuck!"
Your thighs started to pull against his tentacles and squeeze his face.

The closer he got you, the more you felt that same pressure you'd first experienced with Aizawa. Your body started to heat up and your back arched. His moans of enjoyment and pleasure were amazing to hear, your moans and rocking hips let him know he was doing a good job.

"I-I'm gonna ah!"
You moaned and your body shook, you tightened around his tentacle-tongue and the pressure built. You loudly moaned as you released, your wings twitching.

You squeezed his tongue as your legs shook but he continued, pressing his tongue up against your walls until the pressure released.
"TAMAKI!"
You nearly screamed, your body bucking as you felt the warm liquid drip from you.
"Fuck..."
He pulled his tongue out of you, swallowing your cum and licking you clean.

He licked every inch of you, still moaning as he did. Once he was done, his tentacles were still wrapped around you and he carefully pulled you from his face. You unwrapped your tail from his neck.

"Y-you taste amazing..."
He smiled up at you.

"Then I guess it's my turn to taste you."
You smirked at him and slowly made your way down his body.