🍋Chapter 53 - DabiHawks🍋

Keigo detached a feather and sent it straight to your clit, making it vibrate. After that, he stripped down to join you both on the bed and stroked himself as he made his way toward you both.

He knelt on the bed in front of you and lifted your face up to look at him while Dabi continued to pound into you. His cock and the feather on your clit was making your head spin.

"You look so hot like this..."
Keigo kissed you and you moaned into his mouth.

"Her wings, Keigo."
Dabi smirked as his hand returned to your ass to grab it.

Keigo detached more feathers, sending them to the joints of your wings and vibrating them. You whimpered while your ass pushed back against Dabi's cock and your wings twitched. You were clamping down again and Dabi finally let your arms go.

"Open wide baby bird."

You did as he said and he pushed his cock into your mouth with a pleasured sigh. You didn't even have to move, Dabi's brutal pace was rocking you along Keigo's cock. They were spit roasting you just like the first time, except this time you were more sensitive and didn't have any control.

You snapped your tail around Dabi's waist to try and hold yourself up as you came again, his pace and Keigo's feathers not relenting even a little bit.

You would have screamed again, but your moans were muffled by Keigo's cock. His hand went up into your hair, making sure your mouth couldn't leave him and he moaned.

Your entire body was already becoming sensitive, you could barely even focus. Dabi slowed down only briefly, as Keigo pushed your head down his cock so he could cum.

He threw his head back and moaned as his hot cum filled your mouth. You tried to drain his climax but your quirk wouldn't activate, his vibrating feathers across your wings and clit were stopping you from being able to focus enough.

You swallowed his cum and as soon as he pulled out of your mouth Dabi ramped his pace back up, he wanted to cum. Dabi pulled your arms behind your back again so he could hold onto you while he pounded you.

Keigo leaned back on the bed and watched the sight in front of him. Seeing you get fucked so brutally after swallowing his cum was making him hard again.

He was stroking himself while Dabi assaulted your insides. He paid close attention to how your body was reacting to his feathers, which were about to help send you into yet another orgasm.

You could barely even speak as Dabi slapped your ass again, slamming himself balls deep and finally filling you up with his cum. He groaned and kept himself deep, his cock twitching inside of you.

Keigo's feather was still vibrating, making you cum again as Dabi's cum slowly dripped out of you. Your orgasm hit hard making your entire body shake violently as Dabi pulled out of you and let your arms go.

Your entire body crashed against the bed and your Succubus form disappeared. Your body twitched against the bed and Keigo recalled his feathers from your back. But he kept the one on your clit and it was sending your body into overdrive.

Dabi turned you onto your back and climbed on top of you. As he straddled you, he dragged his thumb across your bottom lip while Keigo moved to the bottom of the bed.

"Open."
He demanded and you did what he said.
"Tongue."
You stuck your tongue out and he smirked before he spit in your mouth.
"Swallow."
You did what he said, and he had a pleasured grin on his face.
"Good girl."
Dabi climbed off you.

Keigo's feather was still vibrating and it was starting to build your orgasm all on its own. You were extremely sensitive and your body was burning hot. Both of them just watched you as you laid twitching on the bed, Dabi's cum still dripping out of you.

"Now this is a sight to behold, wouldn't you agree Keigo?"

"Absolutely."
Keigo tilted his head.
"I wonder how much more she can cum."

"I think we should find out."
Dabi grinned.

They both stroked themselves and watched with pleasured expressions as your back arched off the bed, the feather making you cum all on its own.

"F-f-f-f-fuck!"
You stutter-moaned, barely being able to speak.

Your pussy pulsed, pushing the rest of Dabi's cum out of you.

"I'm ready to go again, what about you bird brain?"

"I'm always ready to go again, burnt bitch."