🍋Chapter 43 - Bakugo🍋

"So you really did leave your door open huh?"
You locked his door behind you with a smile.

"I told you I would."
He replied simply.

He was laid on his bed, shirtless and in a pair of jeans with one of his arms under his head. He turned his head to look at you, then patted his lap with a smirk.
"Now, come and sit in Daddy's lap."

You bit your lip and walked over to him, he was still admiring how your hips swayed under your skirt. He sat up as you did, leaning against the headboard as you straddled his lap.

"That's a good girl."
He smirked at you as he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you against his chest.

His hand went straight up into your hair and wrapped it around his fist so he could pull your head to him and crash his lips onto yours. He held you firmly against him and pushed a hand up and under your skirt to squeeze your ass.

You moaned into his mouth and he pushed his tongue into yours. He squeezed your ass again, then gave it a hard slap to make you moan again. He pulled back to admire your body, and thought for a moment.

"Since you like to make deals so much..."
He let your hair go so he could grab your hips and push you down on the bed.
"How about we make one?"
He smirked as he pulled your underwear down.

"What did you have in mind?"
You bit your lip in anticipation as his fingers started to rub you, you were still quite sensitive.

"How about..."
He smirked at you and pushed a finger inside.
"If you cum six times or more before I do..."
He pushed a second finger inside.
"I get to use you as a cockwarmer for the entire week."
He curled his fingers up, making your back arch.
"No matter who you decide to fuck during the day,"
He started pumping his fingers in and out of you.
"You come back to my bed and keep me warm all night."

You moaned as he smirked at you and increased the pace of his fingers.
"W-what if I-I win?"
He used his thumb to rub circles on your clit.

"Then you get another foursome with me and your pick."
You were already starting to tighten around his fingers, and he could feel it.

It seemed like a good deal. Six times before he cums felt like an easy win for you since he tends to fuck hard and fast, often making himself cum.

"Deal."
You answered and he grinned.

He chuckled as his head descended between your legs. He pumped his fingers faster and flicked his tongue across your clit, making your back arch as you clamped down around his fingers.

"Oh fuck..."
You moaned as he sucked and nibbled on your clit.

He soon made you cum, and he groaned proudly against you as he felt you squeeze his fingers. When your orgasm ended, he licked you clean and sucked his fingers before smirking at you.

"And that's one already, this deal is mine."
You shivered as he hooked his fingers around your skirt to pull it down before removing the rest of your clothes.

He undid his belt and jeans while never once taking his eyes off you. He slipped them off, soon followed by his boxers as he put a pillow under your lower back.

He hooked your legs over his arms and grabbed onto your thighs.
"Prepare to lose Teddy Bear."
He groaned and slammed himself deep inside you, making you moan loudly and nearly scream.

"K-KATSUKI!"
Your hands flew up to grip the pillow above you.

"That's what I like to hear!"
He growled as he started to jackhammer you.

This position felt amazing, he was hitting every inch of you and making your body heat up in pleasure. He was going to make you cum again, and soon. You began to think that you may very well lose this deal.

He was grunting and panting as he rammed deeply into you, making your back arch and heat up as the pressure inside you started to build and you tightened around him.

This pace was pleasuring him too. You could tell by his breaths and how vocal he was that he wasn't going to last much longer if he kept going like this.

"F-fuck!"
You gripped the pillows harder as you clamped down on his cock and came again.
"Katsuki!"
He pounded you through your orgasm until the pressure inside you released and you soaked his cock.
"Oh god!"

He swiftly pulled out of you and looked down at you while panting. He knew he was reaching his limit, so he quickly reached for his phone and started typing.

"What are you doing?"
You asked as you sat up, but he pushed you back down.

"You'll see."
He smirked before putting his phone back down.

He pushed himself back inside you and pushed your knees up to your chest, getting you into a mating press. You could feel every inch of him this way as he mounted you and pounded into you.

"Fuck!"
You threw your head back as the intense position and his rough thrusts were making your orgasm build quickly again.
"I-I'm gonna cum again!"
A higher-pitched moan left your lips as you clamped down around him again.

"And that's three."
He grunted and slammed deep inside of you.

He stayed still through your orgasm, breathing heavily and just enjoying the feeling of you twitching on his cock. After a few more moments, there was a knock at the door so he pulled out and made his way to the door.

When he opened it, a shirtless Kirishima walked in.
"Well hey Pebble!"
He grinned at you as Bakugo locked the door.

"I told you that you were going to lose Y/N."
A proud smirk was plastered across Bakugo's face.

Bakugo absolutely did not like sharing you, but he wanted you for a week more than he hated sharing you. So if anyone was the exception to his distaste and help him get that, it would be Kirishima.