🍋Chapter 45 - KiriBaku part 2🍋

"Dumbass!"
Bakugo grunted.
"Do you really think two hard cocks are going to fit inside her like that?"

"Don't you think it would be fun to try?"
Kiri grinned again.

You decided to taunt Bakugo.
"Aw come on, the big bad Bakugo is afraid of compet-AH!"
You moaned as Kirishima thrusted into you harder.

"Fuck it."
Bakugo growled and crawled on the bed behind you.

You gripped onto Kirishima's shoulders as Bakugo held your hips and entered you from behind. Both Kirishima and Bakugo had pushed themselves all the way to the hilt, and your pussy pulsed from being filled with two cocks. It surprisingly didn't hurt, and actually felt rather amazing and intense.

"F-fuck..."
You moaned, your nails digging into Kirishima so hard he had to slightly harden his skin.

They both slowly started to move inside you. Kirishima tangled his fingers in your hair and pulled your head down to kiss him. You moaned into his mouth and arched your back as both boys thrusted faster.

Kirishima bent his knees to keep his pace steady and fast while Bakugo grabbed onto your ass and squeezed. Bakugo slapped your ass so hard it stung, forcing you to break away from Kiri's lips to throw your head back and moan loudly. You tightened around both of them and started to cum.

Both of them had already had their own way with you, getting close to their limits as they did. They were already quite close so the tightness of you with two cocks inside you was almost overstimulating for them, especially when they felt your pussy squeezing them both.

They thrusted into you, matching each other's pace almost perfectly. Neither of them were going to last much longer as their cocks rubbing together inside you was about to send them both over the edge.

"Y-Y/N..."
Kiri moaned his back arching and cock twitching.

"Fuck Y/N!"
Bakugo moaned and pushed deep into you as he twitched inside you.

The feeling of your orgasm and their cocks rubbing together made them both cum. They were filling you up and you felt them start to drip out of you almost instantly. It made your Succubus instincts kick in and you drained the energy from both of their climax's.

You collapsed down against Kiri's chest as Bakugo pulled out and fell back on the bed. You slowly rolled off Kiri and flopped down, only able to move properly because you'd drained their highs.

You stopped draining them and all three of you laid there, just trying to catch your breaths. That was certainly some of the more intense sex you've had. Your legs were still shaking slightly, even your quirk couldn't have prepared you for Kirishima.

Bakugo got his breath back first and moved up the bed next to you. You rolled over to face him while he and Kiri pulled the duvet up and over you three. Bakugo pulled you into his chest, lifted your leg up and pushed his leg between yours to allow him to slip his cock back into you.

You rested your head against Bakugo's chest, he slipped his hand into your hair and began to stroke your head. It almost instantly lulled you to sleep. At the same time, Kiri wrapped his arms around you and spooned you.

"What the hell are you doing Kiri?"
Bakugo growled slightly in annoyance.

"Getting comfortable."
He sighed as he looked at Bakugo, who narrowed his eyes at him.
"Hey, I helped you win that deal. The least you can do is not make me walk back after what we just did."

"Fine."
Bakugo grunted and placed his other hand on your ass, keeping you against him.
"Just don't wake her up."

"You're the one who shouts Bakugo."
Kiri laughed a little.

"Shut up."
Bakugo huffed.