🍋Chapter 16 - Kaminari🍋

You were laid on your stomach on his bed and he was straddling you, rubbing his arms gracefully along your skin. He didn't lie, he knew how to massage. He was digging his fingers in just enough to help relieve the tension.

"I'll admit, you look great from this angle."

"Shut up Kaminari."
You rolled your eyes and giggled.

"Hey I'm just being honest! Plus, you are in short pj's."

"They're comfy."

"I'm not complaining!"

He was silent for a few moments before sliding his hands under the back of your shirt, deepening the massage and making you hum with content.

"That feels so nice."

"It would feel better and be easier if you took your shirt off."

"You just want to see my boobs."
You turned your head to look at him.

"Hey I wont even look!"
He threw his hands up in defense.

"Promise?"

"Pinky."
He held out his pinky to you.

You giggled and shook your head before linking pinkies, then he covered his eyes with his hands. You slipped your shirt off, dropping it on the floor by his bed before pressing your front against the bed again.

"Done."

He uncovered his eyes and smiled as he returned to massaging you. He went from the bottom of your spine and up to your shoulders, but you shivered as you felt tiny shocks all the way up your spine.

"Kaminari, what are you doing?"

He leaned down so he was next to your ear, before doing it again.
"I'm making you feel good."
He whispered.
"Isn't that what you wanted?"

You hummed and rested your forehead against your arms, he placed a gentle kiss on your shoulder before sitting back up and continuing.

He went back up to your shoulders, pressing his thumbs into your skin and relieving some tension. After doing that, he gently trailed his fingertips down your sides and leaving tiny shocks as he did.

"Denki..."
You didn't realise it until after his name left your lips, but it came out as a small moan.

"Yes, Y/N?"
He whispered in your ear again and placed a small kiss behind your ear.

"What are you doing?"
You asked again.

He responded by trailing a finger down you spine, leaving a trail of small shocks as he went. It made you slightly rock your hips back, pressing your ass against him and he groaned in response.

"Like I said... I'm making you feel good."
He kissed the nape of your neck, then along your shoulders and leaving tiny shocks with his lips.
"Do you feel good?"
He began to trail small, shocking kisses down your spine.

You let out quiet, pleasured sighs in response and rocked your hips back into him. Alongside his lips, he was gently trailing his fingertips along your sides.

"I'll take that as a yes."
He slightly chuckled.

He kissed back up to your shoulders and trailed his fingertips above the hem of your shorts. You hummed in satisfaction and pressed your ass against him again. He took that as permission to hook his fingers around your shorts and pull them down.

He bit his lip in anticipation as you lifted your hips up so he could pull them off, he had to get off you and kneel at your side to finish getting them off.

"Woah..."
He let out a heavy breath as he saw you naked before him.

"Enjoying the view?"
You looked over at him and smiled.

He nodded as you sat up and faced him, his jaw dropping open. You crawled towards him and his back hit the wall by his bed. You got up on your knees and straddled him, extending your nail into a claw and dragging it under his chin to make him look at you.

"You were right, I did feel good."
He looked up at you with parted lips, letting out a shaky breath.
"So how about I make you feel good?"
He nodded in response so you go off him and off the bed.
"So you were curious about the tail huh?"
You smirked, outstretching your wings and curling your tail around the front of your body.

"Woah!"
Was all he could manage as he got off the bed and stood in front of you.
"So... the tail?"

You smirked before pulling him to you by the hem of his sweats.
"Strip for me and you'll find out."
Your lips ghosted his before you pulled back and stepped away from him.

He instantly started to strip, fumbling with his clothes as he rushed to get them off. One he did, you pushed him down onto the bed and straddled him. His legs were off the side of it and his hands snapped to your hips as you did it, and you retracted your wings.

"So, what exactly do you want me to do?"
You gently dragged a claw down his chest, he shivered and you felt his cock twitch beneath you.

"What you do with your tail..."
His eyes trailed your body and his grip on your hips tightened.
"What you did to Bakugo and Kirishima..."
His hands sent a small shock to your hips, making you rock them against him.

"As you wish."
You smiled and kissed him. He moaned into your mouth as you guided him to your entrance and lowered yourself down.

You tangled your fingers in his hair as you rolled your hips and started to ride him. He moaned and rested his head between your breasts and wrapped his arms around you.

He moaned as you continued to ride him and decided to kiss along your breasts, before taking a nipple into your mouth. You moaned and rocked your hips, his tongue flicking across your nipple with a small shock.

He licked and sucked, leaving small shocks before moving to the other nipple and doing the same. You rode him a bit faster so he threw his head back and moaned, thrusting his up into you.

You snaked your tail up his chest and wrapped it around his neck, he whimpered as you squeezed his throat. You lifted up and slammed yourself down onto him, making him moan and slightly shock you with his fingertips.

You moaned as he did it, squeezing his throat a little harder. That made him shock you again and you could feel yourself start to tighten.

"Y/N..."
He moaned and dragged his nails down your back.
"You feel so good..."
He whimpered as you squeezed his neck.

On of his hands moved to your clit, trailing small circles and gently shocking you.
"Denki..."
You moaned and rolled your hips, feeling yourself start to clamp down.

He rubbed you a little faster, leaving tiny and gentle shocks as he did. You rocked your hips one more time, before grabbing both of his wrists. You pushed him down onto the bed with your body and slammed both of his wrists above his head, pinning him down.

"Y-Y/N!"
He moaned as his hips involuntarily thrusted into you, he was getting close too.

In this position you could ride him a bit harder and faster, keeping your tail around his throat and giving small squeezes.

"Denki!"
You threw your head back and moaned as you slammed your hips down, your legs shaking as you came.

The sight and feeling of you cumming on his cock made him thrust deep into you and release.
"Y/N..."
He moaned and threw his head back, his wrists pulling at your hands.

His cock twitched inside you and small shocks shot through your body. You moaned louder as the shocks extended your orgasm, making your legs shake and you drained the energy from his high. After a while, all the pain in your muscles subsided.

You stopped draining him, retracted your tail and rolled off him. He was still panting and your body twitched, you could still feel the remnants of the shocks.

"Well, that definitely explains how you managed to subdue Bakugo."
Denki laughed and you did too.