Chapter 22 - Dinner

Aizawa had driven you back to the dorms early the next day, you were still tired so you went back to bed until your alarm. When it got to class time, it was like nothing had happened. He was completely professional and had barely even shot a glance your way.

The same could not be said for the other boys you'd slept with however and Bakugo in particular was about as subtle as a flying brick.

You'd managed to escape the clutches of the boys in the dorm for the rest of the week, much to their dismay. Aizawa had actually managed to satisfy you for a while and you were perfectly fine with that.

It was Saturday evening, you'd just finished drying your hair and you were picking out an outfit ready for your dinner at Tamaki's when your phone buzzed.

Tamaki: Are you still coming tonight?

Tamaki: I mean it's okay if you're not!

You: Yes Tamaki I am, and I'm very hungry!

Tamaki: Oh yay!

Tamaki: And I hope you like seafood!

Tamaki: It's one of my favourites.

You: I'm prepared to give it a try, see you in an hour Tamaki!

Tamaki: See you in an hour :)

You smiled as you put your phone down and finished getting ready. You'd decided on something simple, a pair of black converse with a dark purple and black skater dress. You slipped on a black leather jacket before picking your phone up and heading out. Amajiki's wasn't too far from UA, so you decided to walk.

"Well don't you look beautiful!"
Kirishima called from the couch and the other boys looked.

"Anywhere special?"
Shinso asked.

"I'm heading over to Amajiki's."
You smiled and headed for the lift.

"Octopus boy?"
Bakugo scoffed.

You rolled your eyes and kept walking. You were too excited to finally spend a nice and chill night with a friend.

"Have fun!"
Denki shouted with a laugh as the lift doors dinged.

You stuck both of your fingers up at the boys, and they all laughed in response. Except bakugo, who just simply snorted. It didn't take you too long to get to Amajiki's, you were even ten minutes early. After knocking, you heard shuffling and rushing on the other side until it opened.

"Y-you're early!"
He squeaked.

"I did walk, is that bad?"

"N-no! I just wasn't expecting you!"
He opened the door wider and stood aside.
"Please come in, the food should be ready soon!"

He smiled and you smiled back at him as you entered his house. He shut and locked the door, shuffling back to the kitchen as you took your shoes and jacket off. You hooked your jacket over your arm and followed him to the kitchen.

"Making anything special?"
You smiled and leaned against the doorframe.

"I didn't hear you follow me."
He squeaked and jumped a little.
"And uh, just some Takoyaki and some sushi."
He looked over at you and smiled.
"Want to try?"
He stuck a toothpick into one of the Takoyaki balls and held it to you.

"Absolutely!"
You eagerly walked over and he looked down at you.

His cheeks were pink as you opened your mouth, biting the Takoyaki ball off the toothpick. His face flushed a dark shade of red as you did it and smiled at him.

"It tastes great!"

"Th-thank you..."
He blushed and looked away, finishing up what he was doing.
"The table is set already..."
He couldn't look at you, his face was burning.

You walked to the table, placing your jacket over one of the chairs and sitting down. After a few more moments, Tamaki entered the room and placed two plates on the table. One was full of Takoyaki and the other sushi.

"Help yourself!"
He sat down opposite you and smiled.

You smiled back, you both filled your plates and began eating. Most of the dinner was either quiet or filled with small talk, it was fun to just sit down and talk with a friend.

"Do you still live here with Mirio?"
You asked as you ate your last Takoyaki ball.

"Y-yeah, he's out on some hero business for the next few weeks though."
He smiled and slightly blushed as he he ate some sushi.

"Ah, I wondered why it was so quiet."
You playfully grinned at him and you saw him smile again.
"So what do you do when he's not around?"

He looked down, piercing a Takoyaki ball with a toothpick.
"I usually just sit under a blanket and read, sometimes I'll play a video game. I also like to tend to the garden, there's some really pretty flowers and butterflies."

"That sounds really fun, actually. And really chilled."

"Y-you think so?"
He asked after swallowing the Takoyaki.

"Yeah!"

"W-well what do you like do to?"
He asked with a curious look on his face.

"I don't have much spare time, really. I intern with Hawks now."

He looked down and played with his sleeves.
"I overheard some... things... a conversation with Kirishima and Bakugo..."

You sighed.
"Let me guess, it was about my sex life?"

He looked up and his cheeks were red.
"Y-yeah..."

"Well it was probably right, I'm not exclusive with anyone. As a Succubus I don't want to be."

He nodded.
"Th-that makes sense."
He looked away again, before standing up.
"Finished?"

You recognised the look on his face, he was curious about you. But you were appreciative of the fact he didn't make it a huge topic of conversation. But still, he was adorable and cute.

"Yes."
You smiled at him and he took the plates away to wash them.

After you heard the tap stop, you followed him into the kitchen. You wrapped your arms around him from behind, he squeaked and froze in place.

"Why were you curious?"
You whispered against his back.
"Were you hinting that you wanted to?"

He dropped the plates into the sink, grabbing onto the edge of the counter and couldn't move. He didn't expect you to hug him, he still wasn't used to being touched.

"I-i-i-I just... I just heard... a-a-and..."
You could hear his heart beating and you giggled.

"Relax, Tamaki."
He let out heavy, shaky breaths as you unwrapped your arms.
"I'm just messing with you."
You moved to his side and smiled.
"Come on, I'll help you wash up."

He smiled back at you and nodded, grabbing a sponge from the side of the sink.