Meet up day Cg! SBI (minus Techno) Littles! Tubbo and Ranboo 1/?

Summery: With an irl meet up around the corner everyone is super excited. Before the trip SBI asks the littles if they're bringing little gear, Tubbo says he doesn't need it because he won't be little. So when it comes time for a day that's supposed to be nice they find out it's raining and they can't really do anything. Now with one disappointed little Ranboo and one refusing to go little Tubbo, they have to figure out what to do.

~~~

Status:

Cg! Philza

Cg! Wilbur

Big Brother! Tommy

Little! Tubbo

Little! Ranboo

~~~

Relationship

Just chosen family!

~~~

Nicknames:

Philza: Phil, Dad, Dadza

Wilbur: Wil, Wilby

Tommy: Tom-Tom

Tubbo: Tubs, Tuby

Ranboo: Boo

~~~

Note: I'm sorry for my Techno lovers but I promise I'll write with him again soon!

Tw: Bit of cursing

~~~

Everyone was excited, it was going to be a fun meet up. Tubbo was so excited to see his best friends! Ranboo would be flying in within the next hour and the others were staying at Phil's house for the night. Then tomorrow they would all take train to the coast, where they were renting an Airbnb for three weeks together!

Tubbo was currently on the way to the airport, practically bouncing in his seat. His mom who was driving him was smiling, he just seemed so happy. Tubbo checked his phone when he felt it buzz in his hands and looked down.

Boo

Just landed!

Tommy

Fuck yeah!

Phil

Tommy we talked about language

Tommy

Not little right now, DADZA

Phil

But someone else could be, TOMMY

Tubbo

Almost there Boo!

Boo

Perfect

And Tubbo pocketed his phone. They had already talked about where they were going to meet. Once they pulled up to the pick up lane at the airport Tubbo was ready to throw open his door. He was so excited, he was finally gonna meet Ranboo IRL. His mom pulled out her phone and hit record.

"Toby, I see someone." She smiles and Tubbo looks out the window. He smiles and runs out of the car, running to his best friend. Ranboo saw Tubbo running over and opened up his arms, embracing the smaller.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo cheered hugging Tubbo.

"Ranboo! You're here!" Tubbo said and he felt happy tears well up in his eyes.

"I am here." Ranboo said, almost crying himself. They stood there for a moment, they were together. Best friends who usually were half way across the globe were now together.