Don't wanna Cg! Philza Little! Wilbur 2/3

Summery: In the last chapter Philza found out that Wilbur was a little and became his cg. That was 3 months ago. Since then Wilbur hasn't talked about regression and anytime Phil brings it up he is angry about it. Phil is confused since it seemed like Wilbur enjoyed himself during that time. Now they're meeting up again and Wilbur really wants a duck out of a claw machine.

~~~

Status:

Cg! Philza

Little! Wilbur

~~~

Nicknames:

Philza: Phil, Dada

Wilbur: Wil, Little one, bubs

~~~

Relationship:

Purely platonic! Father and Son!

~~~

"Phil!" Phil turned around in the bar and saw Wil walking towards him with a huge smile on his face. Once Wilbur was close enough Phil pulled him into a hug.

"How you doing mate?" Phil asks once they pull apart. Wilbur smiles and they go sit down.

"I'm doing alright, been all over the place with the band which is great, don't get me wrong we've gotten so much done, but it's nice to just relax for a bit." Wilbur explains as they sit down. Phil smiles, looks around for a moment and whispers softly

"When was the last time you regressed?" During the 3 months since Phil found out about Wilbur's regression he read more and more about it, trying his best for Wilbur. He also bought things for when Wilbur would come over again, adult pacifiers, sippy cups and bottles, plush pjs and soft blankets. He also had a plan for when Wilbur does come over again they would pick out more things he wanted for his little space.

"Dunno." Wilbur said shortly, shrugging and not making eye contact. Up until this point his usually reaction to being asked about regression is anger, once he even yelled at Phil about it.

"Hello, what can I get started for you?" The waitress had come over, ending the topic for the moment. They ordered beers and some food. Phil couldn't get Wilbur's answer out of his head. Had he not regressed since he saw him last? Phil read that some littles didn't regress as much as others but he doubted that Wilbur would go three months without it. He went to Phil's for a week and brought little gear.

"So after this what is your plan?" Phil asks attempting to get the conversation going.

"I don't really have any plans. Because of all the work with the band and the loads of streaming I've done I'm taking that two week break, but you probably already know that. After we hang out I'll probably head back to my place." Wilbur explains and Phil nods. After this he had a train to catch.

"What are your plans for break?" Phil asks and Wilbur shrugs. "Would you want to come back to my place for a bit? I mean Kirstin is still in the USA so the house is really quiet and I would like some company if you want to come." Phil offers and Wilbur perks up a bit.

"How long would I be able to stay for?" Wilbur asks, already excited for this time. He loved Phil! He loved spending time with Phil and last time was so much fun! But he shouldn't force that one him. His face dropped and Phil could tell.

"Wil what's wrong?" Phil asks, not knowing what had changed in those two seconds. Wil shrugged but Phil knew better.

"Look, they have claw games for ducks." Wilbur said to change the subject. He stood up and walked over to the machine. Phil rolled his eyes and followed Wilbur over. Why was he avoiding the conversation? He watched as Wilbur put money into the machine, try to get a duck and fail. He did it multiple times, failing each time.

"Wil these things are rigged." Phil tried to tell him. Wil turned to Phil and it looked like he was gonna cry. "Wil? What's wrong?"

"I just want the duck." Wilbur said on the verge of tears. Phil handed Wil his drink and it was his turn to try out the machine. He put money in and after a few tries was able to get the duck for Wilbur. Wilbur sat on the floor, happy with his duck so Phil took a video for Instagram. They then returned to their table where they sat down and began to eat their food which had arrived.

"So do you want to come over?" Phil asked. Wilbur nodding but again his face dropped. "Wil what's wrong? Everytime I mention regression, or now just you coming over you get real sad. What happened?" Phil asks. Wilbur shakes his head and shovels more food into his mouth. Phil reaches over and takes the duck from Wilbur. "You can get the duck back when you tell me what's wrong." Phil said to Wilbur's protests. Wilbur sighs and pulls out his phone. He pulled up a video and handed the phone to Phil.

Wilbur was standing somewhere, clearly regressed, he was taking a video to send to someone, probably Phil. He was wearing a mask and a pacifier was hidden underneath it.

"Hey! Get the fuck out of my way freak!" A voice yelled and Wilbur was pushed to the floor. Wilbur began to cry and the voice yelled at him some more. "Are you some sort of baby! Why the fuck are you crying?"

"Did you know that person?" Phil asks handing the phone back to Wilbur. Wilbur shakes his head no and they sit there in silence, finishing their food. They pay and leave the bar. They get an uber back to Wilbur's place. "You're still coming with me so get a bag, our train leaves in an hour." Phil tells him and Wilbur smiles weakly.

"No Phil it's fine. If I go I'll probably regress and I don't want to be an issue." Wilbur mumbles. Phil grabs him by the shoulder.

"Wilbur Soot. You are not an issue and you will never be an issue. I am your caregiver and it is more than fine to regress around me, I want to take care of you." Phil tells him and Wilbur can't help but feel better. He pulls Phil into a hug.

"Thank you." Wilbur mumbles into his shoulder and Phil smiles.

"Now go pack a bag, you're staying with me." Phil tells him and Wilbur is practically running to do what he said. Within two hours they had Wilbur's stuff together, got on and off the train and were approaching Phil's house. Phil leads Wilbur up to the room he would be staying in and Wilbur couldn't help but gasp. The room had lots of little things in there, the desk had pacifiers and cups, the bed had blankets and stuffies, and when Phil opened the dresser he saw lots of pjs and things.

"Phil, you didn't have to do this." Wilbur starts to tell him but Phil cuts him off.

"I don't have to do anything but eat, sleep, and breathe Wilbur. I wanted to do this. And I wanted to wait till you came over before ordering some more things, like outfits and such. But for now I'll let you get comfy, I'll be downstairs for a bit." Phil smiles leaving the room. Once the door was closed Wilbur looked back at everything.

His little heart felt happy, he felt loved. Immediately feeling younger than when he had walked through the door he looked back at the pacifiers. There were so many of them, all different colors with different designs. Grabbing one that was a mint color with little cups of tea painted on it he popped it into his mouth. He then found a pair of bear themed pjs in the drawer and got changed. He grabbed a sippy cup that matched his pacifier and made his way downstairs with his whale stuffie under his arm.

"Aww look at you little one." Phil cooed as Wilbur walked down. Wilbur smiled behind his paci and went to sit next to Phil on the couch. "I see you got a sippy cup, do you want some juice?" He asked and Wilbur nodded. Phil smiled and booped his nose. "Don't go anywhere okay Bubs?"

"Okie dada" Wilbur slurred around his pacifier. Phil left the room but returned moments later with the sippy cup and something else in his hand.

"Since you've been so good, I got you a treat." Phil smiled and he held out a cookie wrapped in a papertowel to Wilbur. Wilbur gasped and grabbed both of the things from Phil's hand. He spit out the pacifier and smiled.

"Tank you dada!" He cheered and started to munch down on the cookie and drank his juice.

"You're welcome little one"