Sleepy baby boo Cg! Phil and Kristin Little! Ranboo 1/1

Summery: Ranboo hasn't been taking care of himself because Gen Loss stuff, and ends up fainting because of it. Phil and Kristin are there to take care of baby baby boo

~~~

Status:

Cg! Phil

Cg! Kristin

Little! Ranboo

~~~

Nicknames:

Phil: dada

Kristin: Mama

Ranboo: Baby, Darling, Boo

~~~

Relationship: Parents and their 6'7 child

~~~

Tw: Fainting due to lack of water and lack of sleep, mention of the burns Ranboo got during Gen Less, taking medicine

Prompt/Message:  Kristin and Phil or Aimsey and Guqqie as the cgs, up to you, but Ranboo's been burning themself out with GL and ends up fainting because of it. They come back to their senses head first in babyspace and hysterical cause they haven't been taking care of themselves, so their CG parents help take care of them and make it all better :) (From my platonic fiance Vampy, aka Vampire_Writer on ao3) (I love them sm /pos)

Note for everyone: I got angry because I didn't have a one shot or new then where is home chapter to put out so I wrote this so I had something to post, also let's be honest beta readers haven't seen this and they probably won't see chapter of this specifically before it's posted.

~~~

Ranboo knew what they were doing wasn't the healthiest. He was pulling all nighters, not really keeping up with general hygiene, or any self care in general. They mostly ate things that came out of a bag, and any soda or energy drink that came from a can.

Everything leading up to the first few episodes of Gen Loss was exciting and overwhelming, to the point by the end of it Ranboo hadn't slept more than 6 hours over a 96 hour period and hadn't had a sip of water in weeks.

So when Ranboo went to Phil and Kristin's house after the last stream (Phil said to celebrate) Ranboo promptly fainted.

When Ranboo woke up he was on the couch, laying down with a pillow under their head, blanket across their body. He had woken up in baby space, and not seeing his caregivers right next to him made him do the one thing babies were good at, cry.

At once Phil and Kristin ran in the room, not knowing that Ranboo was little, so they were very worried when they heard him cry.

"Ranboo you okay?" Phil asked first. "Does your head hurt or is it from your burns?" Phil continued, knowing that the burns Ranboo received from his mask in Gen Loss weren't pretty ones.

"Dada, mama." Was all Ranboo was able to get out while he continued crying. At once both caregivers realized what happened.

"Aww do we have a little guy on our hands?" Kristin asked and Ranboo nodded, making grabby hands for his mama. "Aw his darling." She greeted as she sat next to him and he did he best to crawl into her lap.

"How old are you Boo?" Phil asked and Ranboo stuck up one lonely finger. "Aww mate."

"I get cuddles with my favorite little baby." Kristin smiled and this made Ranboo giggle a bit. "Does that sound silly? Is that silly baby?"

"We should probably get him some food and water, I don't think the fainting was just from lack of sleep." Phil said softly to Kristin, Ranboo too distracted by the way she was running her hands through their hair to care what was being said. Kristin nodded so he got up and left to the kitchen.