Sickbo Cg! Ranboo Little! Tubbo 1/1

Summery: Ranboo is finally in the UK, and things have been great. But suddenly Tubbo falls sick and ends up slipping, much to the surprise of Ranboo. Now a slightly confused Ranboo has to take care of Tubbo

~~~

Status:

Cg! Ranboo

Little! Tubbo

~~~

Nicknames:

Ranboo: Ran, Boo, Bubba

Tubbo: Tubs, Bo

~~~

Relationship: Platonic friends, -_- nothing else (I've seen the disgusting comments, we keep it pg and sfw here)

~~~

Tw: Sickness, vomiting, crying

Prompt/Message: smolwritergurl on ao3

(kind of) Cg! Ranboo

Little! Tubbo

During Ranboo's stay in the UK, Tubbo falls ill with the flu and slips for the first time in front of Ranboo. It takes Ranboo a quick minute (and lots of google searches), but he eventually realizes Tubbo's an age regressor and tries his best to take care of sick and little Tubbo.

Note for everyone: Like I said up in the relationship thing, don't even fucking think about shipping them. Tubbo and Ranboo are not comfortable with being shipped (irl, even in game it's a platonic marriage guys) so don't be requesting nsfw things or romantic things. I've deleted the comments like that.

Anyway onto the story

~~~

It started with Lani getting sick. She tested negative for Covid so it wasn't too much of a stress, just the normal stress of someone around you being sick.

Tubbo and Ranboo thought they would be safe, since they were living in the extension and Lani had no reason to be going in or out of it. They still made sure to wipe things down and disinfect things.

Even with that Tubbo got sick.

At first he tried to play it off, hoping that the ache in his body and his stomach hurting was just something he ate. He knew his sister had the flu but he could still hope. That was until the middle of the night.

He woke up feeling like he was going to vomit. And after quickly running down the ladder, without falling, and to the bathroom he threw up in the toilet. That's when his little space came crashing down.

Since Ranboo had come to the UK Tubbo had been pushing down his age regression. He didn't want Ranboo to know and judge him, he didn't want to lose his best friend. So instead he pushed it away and slipped in the few moments he could, like when Ranboo went out with just Tommy, or when Ranboo had a meeting and Tubbo hid out in the loft.

But now it was back and he crashed hard. He felt so gross and he had vomit on his shirt and his mouth tasted funny and he just felt bad. So he burst out into tears as he felt so small and so gross.

Ranboo at this moment woke up. He was asleep moments prior but started to wake up when he heard Tubbo running through the extension, but really woke up when he heard sobs. He was quick to get out of bed and try and find where the crying was coming from.

What he did not expect was to find Tubbo sobbing in front of the toilet, vomit on his shirt and in the toilet.

"Bo?" Ranboo asked softly, unsure of why Tubbo was crying. Yeah throwing up sucked, but this seemed like a lot.

"Boo!" Tubbo sobbed harder upon spotting his best friend.

"Did you get the flu from Lani?" Ranboo asked, but he could assume the answer.