Cheer up Toms Cg! Sbi+Beeduo Little! Tommy 1/1

Summery: As there's a sbi and beeduo meet up they all begin to have fun and make jokes. One joke makes Tommy upset, even more when they continue to go with it. So he slips and no one quite understands what's going on but they know they have to cheer him up.

~~~

Status:

Cg! Phil

Cg! Techno

Cg! Wilbur

Cg! Ranboo

Cg! Tubbo

Little! Tommy

~~~

Nicknames:

Phil: Philly

Techno: Techie

Wilbur: Wilby

Ranboo: Boo

Tubbo: Tubs

Tommy: Bossman, Toms

~~~

Relationship: Platonic! They're all like family! (again 95% of these are going to be platonic other than like dream team poly-)

~~~

Tw: None

Prompt/Message: Honey_Bun_Mocha (ao3)

Real life SBI meet up, including tubbo and Ranboo. Tommy starts having a hard time trying to staying big because of an on going joke with everyone. As they start to treat him like a kid (in a joking way) which causes him to slip.(No one knows about him being a little.) Little Tommy is around 3 to 4 and is almost the complete opposite of big Tommy. Little tommy is shy, easily embarrassed, very openly cuddly, easily scared, and has a bit of a softer voice.

When Tommy slips everyone is a bit confused, but once Tommy started to cry, they all tried do their best to cheer him up.

{Ps} You can add any other characters in if ya want. ^_^

Note for ao3: Thank you for now over 10k hits that is absolutely insane

Note for wattpad: What the heck! In like 3 days we went from 15k to 17k y'all are crazy

Note for everyone: Thank you all for being patient and so kind. Like I've said before my mental health is wack, and with the news about Techno it's been a bit hard to focus on writing. But things will get better, for me and for Techno. He's strong.

Thank you for the nice messages you all have sent me. Much love to you all and please remember to take care of yourselves.

ALSO LITTLE RANT HERE: I ORDER DOORDASH, IT GLITCHES, AN HOUR AFTER IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE I GET A MESSAGE SAYING THE GUY IS DROPPING THE ORDER DUE TO GLITCHES. I REORDER AND IT'S GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER HOUR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~~~

Tommy smiled as he sat on the couch with his friends. They were at an airbnb together and just having a fun time.

Phil was currently getting drinks from the kitchen for people, Techno was sitting and playing on his phone and Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Wilbur were playing mario kart together. Wilbur was winning and wasn't afraid to brag about it.

"I told you little gremilin that I would win." Wilbur bosts in Tommy's face. Tommy frowns but continues to the next race.

"Tommy really is a little gremilin isn't he?" Ranboo chuckles as the race begins.

"He is! He even does the little gremilin sometimes. It reminds me of when someone is a child." Tubbo adds, chuckling a bit.

"I'm not a kid." Tommy protests, he wasn't a kid, nope no siry he was not a kid in any shape or form.