Wheels are weird Cg! Wilbur and Phil Little! Ranboo and Tommy 1/1

Summery: A video idea turned into a a time for two littles to have fun trying to roller skate, even though they've never been roller skating before

~~~

Status:

Cg! Wilbur

Cg! Phil

Little! Ranboo

Little! Tommy

~~~

Nicknames:

Wilbur: Wil, Papa

Phil: Dada

Ranboo: Boo, Ran

Tommy: Toms, Kit

~~~

Relationship: Wilbur is Ranboo's cg and Phil is Tommy's

~~~

Tw: falling down, lil crying

Prompt/Message: this came from my brain

Note for everyone: shhhhh we aren't talking bout the fact that I'm technically on break

~~~

Tommy had the great video idea that they should go roller skating, originally it could have been a cryptic sorry video, but Charlie gave a hard pass on the idea, so it would just be a normal video.

Tommy had never actually been rollerskating before, and neither had Ranboo. Wilbur and Phil had, so they knew what they were doing. Wilbur said he would try to help teach them, and Phil said he would vlog so that everyone could remember when the other two fell on their asses.

The day that they were supposed to go rollerskating however, Tommy had woken up feeling little.They were at Wilbur's house in Brighton, since they had a sleepover the night before they were supposed to film.

Tommy was upset at the fact that he would up little however. He knew that he shouldn't force down his regression, and he really tried not to since that habit proved to be unhelpful in the past. There was no way that he could force it down for hours and hours of filming.

Tommy sat in his bed in the guest bedroom, upset and pouting as he tried not to cry about the fact that they couldn't film today anymore. He had booked out the whole rink too! Now what was he supposed to do?

When Phil had come to get the boys up he found Tommy with his arms crossed, tears welling in his eyes that he refused to let fall.

"Tommy? You alright?" Phil asked as he walked into the room. Tommy shook his head, which didn't give Phil much information to go off of. "What's wrong mate?"

"I little and I no film when little and I no make little go away and now can't skate." Tommy whined, tears finally falling from his eyes. His caregiver immediately went to the rescue with hugs as Tommy cried a bit.

"It's okay Toms, I'm very proud of you for not forcing yourself to be big. It's okay that we can't film today, you are more important than filming." Phil encouraged. Tommy just made a whining noise and buried his head in Phil's shoulder. Phil just continued to hug him for a few moments before he heard Wilbur calling his name from down the hall. "I'm in Tommy's room!" Phil called.

A moment the door to his room opened again and in walked Wilbur, with Ranboo on his hip with a pacifier in his mouth.

"Everything alright?" Wilbur asked and Phil nodded.

"Toms okie papa?" Ranboo asked and that made Tommy pull away from Phil's shoulder.

"Toms is feeling little, and it made him upset that he can't film today." Phil explained.