(5) fight

Y/n pov

"Who's that boy you just hugged?" Yeji asks me. "Oh thats a friend of me and Felix." I respond to her. We make it to class and sit together at an empty desk on the door side.

(You guys are the girls sitting in the chairs looking at the boys but pretend you arent looking at the boys lol)

Class starts and since its the first day we didnt really do much learning things that you would usually do on the school day, we just did some activities and got to know eachother but of course the activities were related to the subject.

« Time skip - Lunch »

Y/n pov

Me, Yeji, Ryujin, Felix, and Jeongin all met eachother at lunch and went in to line to get food.

"Yeji thought I had a frickin boyfriend after 2nd period when she came to get me-" I say to all of them, we were talking about random things that happened the three recent periods. "Ryujin almost tripped while walking to a desk" Yeji said. "Shut up" Ryujin said back.

(You are the ones with the covered faces, just pretend that felix and Jeongin are ahead in front of you guys

(You are the ones with the covered faces, just pretend that felix and Jeongin are ahead in front of you guys...)

We were all talking while walking in line until someone cut in front of us bumping in to Jeongin making him stumble towards us, we all went quiet and looked at the boy who cut us. "why did you cut us, go to the back!" I say to him. He turns around slowly and looks at me.

"Me?" He says while pointing to himself. "Yeah you- huh? Minho?" Jeongin says while looking at him. "Oh hello Jeongin, didnt see you here." he says while looking at Jeongin then he looks back to the rest of us.

"You know this jerk?" I ask Jeongin." yeah we're neighbors. He replys to me. Yeji and Ryujin just watch the whole conversation. "Move" Felix says while moving in front of Minho. "Okay." Minho says back to felix "tch, Loser." Minho says to himself.

Felix heard what he said and jolted to Minho, grabbing his collar and punching him in the face. Minho punches back. They started fighting. "FELIX" I yell to him in shock of the sudden action.

Felix pov

This guy just said something about me that was clearly not nice. I go over to him and grab his collar then punch him. Thats where is started to get messy. We were pulling on each others clothing and hitting eachother.

the other students started to gasp and formed a circle around us. "Minho stop!" Y/n said while trying to pull Minho away from me."AA MiNhO, FeLiX SToP IT" I.N yelled while going towards us. Y/n, Yeji, Ryujin, and Jeongin tried to pull us apart which wasnt really happening since me and Minho really had a grip on eachother.

"HEY FELIX LET GO OF HIM" "LET GoOoO" "QUIT HITTING EACHOTHER" "CALM DOWN YOU TWO" "LEE MINHO LET GO" Y/n, Yeji, Ryujin, and I.N were yelling at us to let go of eachother while they tried to pull us away from eachother.

Random teacher pov

I was walking in the halls near the cafeteria, I was walking until I heard faint Shouts and yelling. I look over the wall and see a bunch of students huddled up covering whatever the sound was coming from.

I walked towards the cafeteria and made my way through the students and saw 2 students hitting eachother with other students grabbing behind them. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I yell at both of them making them stop and stare at me.

« Time skip - 10 minutes »

Y/n pov

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask Felix "yes y/n im fine its okay its just a little bruise" Felix says to me while taking a bite in to his food. "Jesus you scared me back their." Yeji comments. "I didnt know you could punch like that" Ryujin also comments, Jeongin just sitting eating his food listening to us silently.

Minho pov

"Where were you?" "Yeah where were you? Did you see the fight in front of the cafeteria?" Bangchan then Hyunjin ask me. "I was in the cafeteria." I responded which made them more confused. "Where though?" Hyunjin asks. "In the fight" I said while taking a bite out of my food.

"You were in the fight?!" Bangchan says to me in shock, Hyunjin just had his eyes wide open in shock. "Who were you fighting?" Hyunjin asks me. "I was fighting some blonde haired boy named Felix." I answer Hyunjin's question. "Why did you guys fight in the first place?" Bangchan asks me before taking a bite of his food. "I cut them in line then they told me to leave and so I did but I called him a loser and I guess he heard so he went up to me and punched me and we started to fight until some teacher came and stopped us. I explain to both of them. "Dang-" Hyunjin says.

Y/n pov

"Dammit, I have to work with my group for some dumb project at my house later today." I tell my friends. "Your 2 boyfriends I saw you talking to earlier?" Yeji says to me with one eye brow lifted.

"HUH?" Ryujin lightly yells at Yeji's sentence. "YOU HAVE 2 BOYFRIENDS?" Ryujin says loudly to me, which was loud enough to make the students around us look at our table. "NO! They are my group mates. Now will you quiet your voice??" I say to Ryujin.

"Jeez I was about to sayyy..." Felix says in relief while taking another bite of his food. "I would be shocked if she had a boyfriend" Jeongin says after being silent the whole time. "Excuse me?-" I look at Jeongin. "why?" I question him. "Because you're ugly" he says with a smirk. I slowly stand up from my chair. "Nononononono I was just kidding-" Jeongin says worriedly. "You better be kidding" I say to him sitting back down.