(54)

Jay-ri pov

I heard the video sound from their phones, I recognized it was the video that Ryujin recorded.

"She did that?"

"They were the ones who made these rumors?"

"Is that why she went home early that day?"

"Are they crazy?"

I could the questions coming from the students. My heart was beating faster at the moment.

What is happening...?

"I-I can e-explain! Believe m-me! Please!" I stuttered from my voice cracking, trying to protect my image somehow but they didn't bother to glance at me. More tears streamed down my cheeks.

"No, no, no, no...." I repeated to myself in panic, no way to escape this mess me and my friends caused.

"Shut up! I don't need or want to talk to you! Quit acting nice!" I yelled at her as the crowd watches us.

I looked at everyone then rushed out of the room shoving through the people in the doorway.

« Time Skip »

Y/n pov

"Thanks for earlier, I don't know what I would've done if you never came" I thanked Ryujin.

"Ah no problem, I'm your friend, and your mine we have each other's back!" Ryujin told me as a smile appeared on her face.

I'm really thankful to have her as a friend, she's been there for me for the past few years and has actually helped my dumb self deal with crap.

"How can I repay you?" I ask her, trying to find a way to treat her back.

"You don't need to do anything it's okay," She said to me as she stared into my eyes with the smile getting bigger on her face.

"You sure?" I ask but before she could answer the 2nd bell rings signing the class has started, this caused the pack of students to quickly getting to their sits as well as me and Ryujin. 

Class started and everyone soon forgot about the incident after getting reminded winter break starts after school ends, everyone couldn't wait while I was reminded how lonely it's going to get with my parents out of the country and most of my friends away. 

« Time Skip - After School »

Y/n pov

My friends and I walked out of the school property, Minho and Hyunjin were talking to each other and so were Felix and Jeongin.

"Y/n," Yeji called out for me, I looked back at her. 

"Hm?" I hummed confused about why she called me.

"Can I ask you something?" Yeji asked me, I nodded my head and when I did Ryujin looked at us out of curiosity.

"Ok so, why were you and Jay-ri arguing earlier..?" Yeji asked me raising a brow.

"Oh uh.." I was debating whether if I should answer now or not, my eyes slowly trailed of Yeji and on to Minho who was in front of us. I looked back at Yeji and told her. "I'll tell you later, not right now because.." I slightly pointed my head towards Minho because he was the subject of the argument.

Yeji saw that I pointed towards Minho and she made an 'o' with her mouth slowly nodding understanding why I can't answer.

« Time Skip - home »

Y/n pov

9:12 pm

I was laying in bed scrolling on my Insta feed until a notification from Yeji popped up, "Tell me why you had the argument earlier" the text read, I totally forgot that she asked me about that.

Yeji
Tell me why you had the argument earlier

Me
Idk how to explain

Me
Jay-ri was mad at me for being with Minho..?

Yeji
???

Me
She said that I knew she liked him so I took the opportunity to get with him so she can be hurt or something

Yeji
So you're saying she started that argument because she was jealous

Me
Yeah I guess

Yeji
Girls these days are so dumb and weird, yk?

Me
We are girls

Yeji
...

Yeji
I'm talking about the ones at school

Me
I know, I was just messing with you

Yeji
Very funny 🙄

Yeji
Imma go now bye

Me
Bye

Seen

After Yeji and I told bye to each other, I exited her contact. I saw the list of recent contacts I've texted then saw my moms. I should tell her that I got at the top of the board.

I click on my mom's contact and started to type. I don't know if she's busy but she'll see my text at some point.

After I told her I got first on the board I set down my phone on my nightstand and zoned out into my thoughts...

Christmas is soon.

What do I buy my friends?

Why can't school end? 

Whatever, what am I even doing right now.

« Time Skip - Next Day »

 Y/n pov

I was just sitting on my sofa watching on the TV until I heard my doorbell ring, It kind of startled me a little from the sounded loud noise. My eyes widened a little after the bell rang. Who is at my door and why are they here? I thought to myself as I slowly got off my sofa, heading towards the door.

I walked over to my door and as I was about to look through the peek hole the bell rang again. I flinched since the sound was louder but quickly got it over with. 

I look through the hole to see who it was and it was a familiar face, I was confused for a sec until I got a better look at the person's face and it turned out to be my cousin, Seungmin.

I opened the door for him and gave him a hug. "Welcome! Nobody told me you were coming today." I said to him and he chuckles.

"Sorry, I wanted to surprise you" he said with a smile. I opened the door wider for him to enter.