(57) Xmas party pt2

I was shocked by Minhos words and guessing by the look on the boys face, so was he.

Before me or the boy said anything, Minho spun my chair to face him and he held on to my hand.

"Let's go" he told me. without hesitation I hopped off the stool walking away with Minho to wherever he was taking me, leaving the boy in his spot.

He took me to the bathroom, shut the door and locked it then looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me worriedly.

I look up at him and give him a tight hug.

"Thank you" I say. After I said that he hugged me back.

Not long after, we let go of the hug due to someone's words from the other side of the door.

"Guys we're playing truth or dare in the living room!" We heard a girl yell.

Me and Minho looked at eachother. He raised a brow asking if I wanted to play and I nodded.

He opened the door and we both walked out nearly bumping into someone.

It was Jeongin.

He looks at both of us with a confused and scared look.

I look at him confused with his expression until it quickly caught on to me.

He just saw me and Minho, the two of us alone walk out of a bathroom together.

I tried to quickly change thoughts.

"Uhm.. Jeongin you going to play truth or dare..?" I asked and he nodded before quickly walking away.

I turn around behind me to see Minho smirking. I teasingly roll my eyes and grabbed his arm following Jeongin to the living room.

« Time Skip »

A

fter a few people had their turns and stuff, it came to yeji to pick someone and for the past few rounds she's been looking at me wiggling her brows. Which usually doesn't mean anything good but ok.

"Minho" she said, I was confused why she didn't choose me bc the whole time we've been sitting here she's been looking at me weirdly

Minho was next to me so everyone's head turned out direction.

"Dare" he said, he always picks truth.

I saw ryujin stand up walking away looking like she was doing some mischievous stuff but it's ryujin, you never know.

"Minho..hmmm what should I say" yeji sarcastically says while holding back her laugh.

We all waited a little until she finally spit out her words.

"Minho, I dare you toooooo.." she made a short pause.

"Kiss y/n"

Almost everyones eyes widened.

The last time we've kissed was at the last party also playing truth or dare.

I slowly face Minho and see him raising a brow basically asking for permission if he can kiss me so I lightly nodded.

Then a smirk appeared on his face, I kept a straight face but inside I was concerned on why he has a big smirk on his face.

He lifted my chin upwards and just held my chin when she suddenly kissed me moving his more in front of me so that nobody can see him kissing me besides the people's on the sides of us.

It was a passionate kiss, he deepened the kiss
and I just let him do his thing as I heard happy noises from around us.

It was a small make out session I guess until I heard the same voice "stop making out get a room!" Jeongin yelled out which caused us to laugh and Minho to back off me, winking at me before sitting back in his spot.

I saw some of our friends and Minhos friends with their phones out like they were just taking pics of us and some of them jaws were open.

I bit my lip flustered, I was probably so red right now so I looked down trying to hide my face.

Minho looked over at me and smiled.

"Uh okay that was cute but I think we should end this game here. Please." A boy said, by the looks of him he looked weirded out.

« Time Skip »

It was 1am, we decided to go home and we had planned to hang out with eachother tomorrow for Christmas since we all kind of already did Christmas party things and stuff this night so we would try to have our whole friend group all hang out tomorrow.

A/n - I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER WRITING THIS AND I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING STUFF CUZ I DIDNT SLEEP BUT NO THERES THIS BUG THATS LING AND HAS LOST OF LEGS CLIMBING ON MY CEILING AND IM ON A TOP BUNK IM CRYING.