(1) New Start

*Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep....Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep...* 

My alarm goes off as the sun is shining through the peek of my curtain, I'm being blinded. I wake up and roll over to the side where my phone is to turn off my alarm, I groaned in annoyance as I turn off my alarm. Stupid school I say to myself.

After I turn off my alarm, I get up and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower, do my facial routine, and brush my teeth. After I finished, I put on my school uniform and put on this hello kitty clip that was on my nightstand

 After I finished, I put on my school uniform and put on this hello kitty clip that was on my nightstand

The fact I used to have this

« Time Skip »

I arrived at the front of my school and the place was packed. As expected, almost everyone had their own little friend groups. How am I gonna find my friends through all these people....

My phone vibrates in my pocket, I take out my phone and check the notification.

4 dumb idiots

7:33am

Yeji: Ryujin and I are on the right side of the entrance stairs waiting for yall

Ryujin: Just in case yall were looking
for us lol

Me:
Thanks for telling, before yall texted I was worried about how I was gonna find you guys

Me:
I'm coming to you guys

Felix: Me too

Seen

After I texted them, I made my way through all these students to get to the stairs where Yeji and Ryujin are, "YEJI! RYUJIN!" I shout while running towards them. When they saw me we ran towards eachother engulfed in a group hug.

We all let go and smiled, "Are you happy that we're back in school?" Ryujin asks me. 

"Absolutely! not." I respond to her, sarcastically.  After I said that, we all started to laugh.

Right after I stopped laughing, a pair of arms wrapped around me from behind, A back hug. When I felt it, my body got a little startled and I just stiffened and froze in my place. Ryujin and Yeji looked behind me and smiled, "helloo" Yeji said to the person behind me. The arms unwrapped my body and I turned around. When I saw it was Felix, my face made a big happy smile and I gave him a big hug.

I let go of the hug and brought Felix next to me, I took out my phone and opened my camera. "Let's take a selfie guys," I say to them. Felix stood in between me and Ryujin and Yeji stood on the other side of me, "1....2...3!" I counted down then I took the picture,
we took a couple more then I checked the time.

"Guys it's 7:40 we should grab our schedules now," I say to the 3 of them. 

"Alright, let's go then" Yeji responds. We were walking up the entrance stairs to go to the office but when we got inside... Dang, there is a lot of students.

Yeji and Ryujin grab each other and push through the crowd, Felix grabs on to my arm and pulls me through the crowd in the hall to get to the office. It was either push or be pushed.

After a few, we got our schedules.

"What are you guys' first periods?" I ask the three of them. 

"Language arts," Felix says. 

"Social Studies," Yeji says after.

"Math.." Ryujin sadly says. Then we say the rest of our periods.

My stomach makes a noise, "y/n did you eat anything?" Felix says to me as the other two just look at me. 

"I ate a slice of bread?..." I respond to him, Ryujin then looks at us 

"We're going to the snack bar, let's go." She says while pulling me with her. Felix and Yeji look at us, then at eachother, then they look back at us and run towards us, now we're all going to the snack bar.

We got to the snack bar and I grabbed a sandwich. When I grabbed a sandwich, we just stood by the door and talked about random stuff while I ate my food. Not so long after, 2 boys were walking towards the door and while they did one of them hit my arm with theirs. I turned my head and looked at them, The one who hit me turned their head and looked at me but turned their head back forward without saying anything.

Ryujin saw what happened and asked if I was okay, "yea I'm fine, but the boy just bumped into me when there WAS PLENTY OF SPACE ON THE OTHER SIDE!" I slightly raised my voice, but it wasn't loud that everyone in the hall could hear. Yeji checks the time on her phone, "Uh we have 4 minutes until class starts," she says to all of us.

I finished my sandwich and threw the plastic in the bin, we all were slightly running and pushing through the other students. When we got to where the classes were, Ryujin and Yeji went to their classes while Felix and I went to the same class since we had 1st period together.

A/N - bruh the amount of struggle I went through to type this-