(53) Argument

Y/n pov

The student looks up at me when I noticed a familiar face.

jay-ri.

I was taken back but she's still a human being with feelings. She looked as if she's been crying for an hour straight from her almost washed off makeup.

"Do you need anything? tissue or water?" I offered nicely but I'm having second thoughts on this, Jay-ri glared at me with murder in her eyes.

"I don't want anything that comes from you." She snarled, clenching her jaw as she walked towards me, now standing directly a few feet in front of me.

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you?" I ask her, furrowing my brows.

"You took everything from me, you got everything your way. I liked Minho from the very beginning, you had no interest in him at all. You went after him on purpose knowing I liked him first, then you have the audacity to have the whole school think I'm the bad guy here," Jay-ri continues, her eyes started to tear but she still stared at me with anger.

"Jay-ri, I-"

"Shut up! You don't deserve anything you have! You got everything good in life and you walk in this school as if you're the shit!"

A couple of tears ran down her face When suddenly I heard chatter from behind me, I turn around and see students in the doorways who probably heard jay-ris yelling.

Crap, we're causing a fuss.

« Earlier »

Ryujin pov

"Where's y/n going again?" I ask watching her exit the cafeteria.

"She had to check something," Minho answers unsurely, this left us heavily curious.

"I'm gonna follow since we have the same class later anyways," I say while gathering my belongings.

"I'll come too," Yeji spoke and started gathering her belongings as well, we both throw out our food trays and exit out the cafeteria.

We walked through the hallway with y/n nowhere in sight, so we headed towards our 4th-period class hoping she's there since the bell rang no too long ago. I see the class in the distance and find students gathered out the window and the doorway as if they're being stopped from going in.

Minho pov

Yeji and Ryujin have left early, leaving us confused but also curious. I have already finished my food so I grabbed my backpack and tray about to leave as well.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asks, confused. I shrug as a response since I have no idea why I'm going with them either, but I still headed towards the trash and threw my food tray. I went to find their 4th-period class only to see a crowd outside, as well as Yeji and Ryujin with the crowd.

"What's going on?" I ask Yeji and Ryujin who are trying to get through the crowd.

"I don't know, I think there's a fight," Yeji responded, still unsure since we have no way of seeing what's going on.

Y/n pov

"You're a two-faced bitch who acts victim just to guilt others, you act nice to those boys to flirt with them to the point you think you have a hold of them," jay-ri yells at me as more tears form in her eyes, her teeth gritting.

What in the world is she talking about?

"What are you talking about-?" I ask her as she angrily glares at me.

"You! You put on this act of yours' to seduce Hyunjin and Minho, all you do is toy around with them!" Jay-ri yells at me, her nails digging in the palm of her hand.

"are you done?" I ask her, blankly, not breaking our eye contact.

"huh?"

"all I do is flirt and toy around with boys?" I raise my brows at her.

"I-Its true! Last month you and Minho-"

Ryujin pov

"All I do is flirt and toy around with boys?" Y/n said. Minho, who was next to me, was about to push through the others who were in front of us until I stopped him by grabbing onto his arm.

He looked back at me confused, "don't worry I'll handle this," I told him.

"I-Its true! Last month you and Minho-" The girl yelled and before she got to finish I pushed through the taller people, entering the classroom.

"Hey!" I called out to her, she turned around and I saw that it was Jay-ri.

There was a silence between me and her as we stared at eachother.

"When did she toy around with those boys?" I ask her as I set down my backpack on the floor.

"Who are you to interfere in our business?" Jay-ri asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"When did she toy with those boys? answer me." I said, slightly demanding.

"The rumors in the anonymous group chat!" Jay-ri slightly raised her voice at me, I scoffed at her.

"Anonymous group chat?" I mocked her, "I'll show you guys something in the group chat," I tell her and the other students around.

I took out my phone from my pocket and opened the group chat, I sent the video I recorded of them threatening y/n in the bathroom.

"Check your phones people if you wanna see something interesting," I announced causing most of them to take out their devices.

Video:

"Thanks to you now I'm late to my damn class."

"You're not going anywhere."

"I don't get why you're doing this to me, this is the most childish thing I've seen from this school."

"Remember the day I told you I wouldn't let you get away with this? You, standing up for Minho and telling us to back off? Well, here I am now."

"Are you seriously doing this over something about me and Minho being 'together'?!"

"Shut up!"

"If you don't stay away from him, I'll make the rest of this year a living hell for you."

"Who knows, maybe we'll do something about your friends too."

"All you do is toy around with boys you $lut."

"You never listen to anyone except your stupid friends"

"I bet all those boys just use you for your attention."

"Are you freaking kidding me? They don't use me, I'm not a $lut, my friends aren't stupid, and I for sure don't toy around with boys. If you're jealous I hang out and can actually talk to boys you can just say that. I'm not dating any of them so what's the point of keeping me in this bathroom?."

"Hana, bring them out,"

"You ready?"

*Jay-ri, Jisoo, and Hana splash her with water balloons*

"Thanks for soaking me."

"Just know that you will get bad karma. Who knows when but it will eventually happen."

Video ends.