(7) After school

Y/n pov

It was 5:56 and I heard my doorbell ring. I got up from laying on the couch and looked through the peek hole on my door, It was Minho and Hyunjin.

I open the door and let them in, they took off their shoes and while they did I told them they could sit on the sofa and I would grab my phone from my room.

I walk back out and see them looking at their phones, Minho notices me standing then looks down to my stomach area. I see his eyes go down my stomach area and remember im wearing a cropped shirt. "fuck" I Whisper to myself while pulling my pants up a little and pulling down my shirt which barely did anything.

"Tchh, Its fine I wont do anything to you. Unless you want me to..." Minho says to me with a smirk, when he said that last sentence his smirk got bigger.

Hyunjin looks up from his phone after hearing our words. "Stop it you pervert" Hyunjin said laughing.

*ding dong* I look away from Minho and walk to the door, I look through the peek hole and see its the girl in my group. I open the door and she looks at me up and down. "Come in?" I say to her in a slight questioning voice. She rolls her eyes at me then walks in taking her shoes off and going towards the sofa.

"Why does she keep looking at me like that? I havent done anything" I say in my head. They were all seated on my sofa exept me. "Are you guys hungry?" I ask the three of them. "Me and Hyunjin ate before we came here" Minho said to me, Hyunjin nodded his head at Minhos response. "What about you" I say looking at the girl sitting near Hyunjin. "No" She responds to me. "Then lets start this stupid project" I say while walking over to them.

I was the one who did the typing and some search, Hyunjin was the one also searching, Minho was the one sorting the stuff, the girl....I dont fucking know what she was doing she just sat on her phone looking up to us every few minutes.

« Time skip »

9:06pm

It's been a few hours and we finished typing all the information like, What the weather and place is like, some famous foods, stuff like that. "we finished the notes, I think you guys should go home and we finish this some time later." I tell my group.

"okay then see you tommorow" Minho says to me while getting of the sofa. My group members walk to the door to put on their shoes. "bye" they all tell me while walking out the door then closing it. I walk up to the door to lock it.

I take my phone and laptop and go to my room to charge them, I walk back out to my pantry and take out a bag of chips. Its still early so I plop on the couch to watch kdrama on my TV.

« Time skip »

11:46pm

"JUST KISS ALREADY OMG" "ITS OBVIOUS YOU BOTH LIKE EACHOTHER- KISSSSSS" I am currently telling my screen to kiss because the 2 characters are standing in front of eachother confessing to eachother, It was obvious they liked eachother for weeks so like. KISS. I check the clock on the wall and its 11:46pm, I go to bed at 12am.

I turn off my TV and and head to my pantry to put away the bag of chips I was eating, then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my facial routine. I finished doing all of that and I went to my my room to go to sleep but when I got on my bed my phone vibrated and the screen turned on.

11:57pm

Felix: Can I go to school
with you tmmrw

Me:
yea sure

Felix: thanks

Felix: Goodnight I hope
you have a bad dream

Me:
What

Felix: jk goodnight

Me: goodnight

seen

I turn off my phone and placed it on my night stand, I stared at my ceiling for a while then closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. Before I knew it, I drifted to sleep. 💤

A/N - kinda short chapter
736 words, Most chapters would have 1000 words