(15) Back To Normal

« Time Skip »

Y/n pov

Class ended, Me and Felix got our stuff and got up to walk out the door. before we did, we decided to wait for Minho but when we looked at him he had a couple girls talking to him, he saw us looking at him and he signalled us to just go without him and so we did.

Me and Felix walked in the halls towards our next class. I walked with Felix to his class since his classroom was before mine, we said bye and I walked quickly to my 2nd class.

When I got to the door I stepped inside and wandered my eyes around looking for a seat. I saw that Hyunjin was sitting alone so I went up to him. "Can I sit here?" I ask Hyunjin pointing at the chair next to him. "Yeah" he responds back and so I sit in the chair and set my backpack near the chair by my legs.

About a Minute later Minho walked in and sat at a desk next to me and Hyunjin. He waved us hello and we did it back. There was still a few minutes before class and I got bored so just rest my head on my hand and start tapping the table with my nails. The girl who's in my group who also is the one who sits with Hyunjin everytime I'm in this class walks in, I kinda forgot about the fact she always sits with Hyunjin.

She looked at me and gave me a glare, her face looked kinda bitchy like she was mad or something. She sat in a chair next to a girl and flashed me one more look before looking away from me. "Why does this girl look like she hates me the heck? I've literally done nothing to her." I say in my head. Soon the teacher walks I and grabs our attention.

"Sit down please" she said to us and so we did. "Is there anyone who Finished their project early and would like to submit early?" She asks us. I raise my hand, which was the only hand that seemed to raise. "Oh miss y/n, please give me your country folder." She tells me and so I open my backpack and grab the folder with all the country information in it, then I walk to the front to give it to her. "Thanks, you may sit down now." The teacher says to me and so I make my way back to my seat.

The teacher then ask if there was anyone else and nobody responded so she said we could get in to our groups and work on it more but since my group was done we could just chat while everyone else worked. Then class Finished. I grabbed my bag and made my way to 3rd period.

3rd period I sat with Yeji and talked for a bit until class started. After class ended we walked to the Lunch room and waited at the door for our friends until they came. When they came we all got in line for food, got our food, found a table to sit at and enjoyed our food. We talked about how everything was back to normal for a bit then we talked about random stuff while eating.

4th period came, I sat with Ryujin from the start to the end of class. 5th period I sat with Felix start to end. And 6th period I sat with Ryujin start to end. Wow it actually felt like I had a normal school life after going the first few days in absolute torture with becoming friends with a mr.popular jerk and having a dating scandal with him.

At the end of the day I walked with my friends like we do everyday until I was alone going home. When I got home I took off my shoes and placed my keys on the table by my door and went to my room to do my usual. I put down my backpack, rested while scrolling on my phone a little, after a while I decided to to take a shower so I got some clothes to change in after I shower.

I went to the bathroom and took of my clothes, brushed my hair, then went in the shower. I felt so relaxed with the warm water running down my skin so I just stood in the shower for a couple minutes until I soaped my body and hair then hopped out the shower drying myself and putting on my clothes. After I put on my clothes I took our my hair dryer and dried my hair until it was mostly dry.

I walked back to my room and grabbed some homework out from my backpack and sat at my desk taking out some utensils and started doing my homework.

« Time Skip »

I finished my homework after about an hour and so I put away my stuff and went outside to go eat. I didn't feel like cooking noodles or eating any of my snacks so I looked in my freezer and grabbed some meat and defrosted it in my microwave. While it was in my Microwave I prepare the stove by letting it heat up. Later the meat was defrosted enough to put on the stove so I put some oil on the pan then put the meat on it. I did all that cookin like a chef im a 5 star michelin stuff until it was done.

I got my self a plate and put some rice on it then put my delicious looking meat on my plate and added some toppings. I sat down at my raised counter table and began to eat. "Mmmm this is deliciousss" I say to myself as I take a bite of my food. I finished my food and went to my sink to wash my stuff. After that I got me a glass of water and chugged it all down then placed the glass on my counter then sat on my sofa turning on my TV and watched my kdrama.

« Time Skip »

It was Time for me to sleep so I turned off my TV and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my thing. After I did all that I went to my room and tucked myself in bed and just stared at my ceiling for like 20 minutes until I fell asleep.