(47) going to school

« Time Skip »

I took a bite out of my noodles while scrolling on Instagram. Yum.

I was just eating and scrolling until my screen got interrupted by a call. I look at the name and see that it's Yeji calling the group chat. What does she want?

I answer the call and put the phone on speaker. "What," I asked before taking a bite out of my food.

"Hi," Yeji answered and I just stared at my screen with a '😑' face.

Minho and Jeongin joined the call.

"Hello," Jeongin said along with Minho.

"Yeji why did you call?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Because I wanna say hi," Yeji responded and I just blink looking at the screen.

"You already said hi so I'm leaving bye," I told her then quickly left the call.

Such weird friends I have..

« Time Skip - next morning »

I was just walking to school with my headphones playing music, I crossed the street quickly then slowing down. Jeez, it's so cold, I thought to myself as the cold breeze hit my bare legs. I was kicking the tiny rocks I saw on the ground until someone grabs me from behind.

"AH!-" I made a high pitch scream, flinching from the sudden touch, my heart started beating fast. I took off my headphones and set them around my neck.

I grab the arms that are wrapped around me and take them off of me, turning around to see who the person is. Minho.

I look up and see Minho laughing, "Why are you laughing? you scared me," I ask him hitting his chest and he slowly stops laughing.

"The way you screamed," Minho answers smiling at me.

"Whatever," I say turning around and continued walking away. As I walked, I turned off the music from my phone putting it in my pocket and pressing the button that turns of my headphones.

I was walking and a few seconds later, Minho caught up with me and walked by my side. I looked at him and pouted slightly rolling my eyes at him.

Minho pov

I caught up with y/n who was walking away from me. I walked with her next to her and she looked at me pouting and rolling her eyes away from me, I made a small chuckle looking at her acting like this, "Cute," I quietly said out loud which probably wasn't so quiet because after I said that y/n looked up at me with a small hum.

"Nothing," I quickly responded in panic.

"Mk," y/n responded blankly. That was close, I thought as I look at her. I was watching her walk next to me, her steps were smaller than mine so I had to slow down before I would end up way ahead of her.

I just admired her walking next to me. For some reason, it made me smile. Her little movements as she kicks the tiny pebbles below her, the stuff she does when she breathes out steam looking at it in amazement as if she hasn't seen it the whole morning. Just her in general, makes me smile and feel something no one else has made me feel.

Why do you make me feel this way y/n?

« Time Skip »

Y/n pov

7:45 am

Minho and I walked past the gates and walked towards the building. As we were approaching the building, I spot my friends together by the stairs.

Minho was walking next to me and I wanted to go to my friends but also didn't want to leave Minho behind.

Without looking at him I grab his arm and quickly walk towards my friends.

Minho pov

I was walking next to y/n looking at the building, other students, and just my surroundings until y/n grabbed my hand and started running.

The movement shocked me but then I got used to it, "Y/n-" I was about to say something to her but knowing y/n, y/n is just y/n.

She dragged me all the way to the stairs to see her friends. I took a deep breath, trying to catch my breath. Y/n let go of my hand and started greeting her friends.

"Y/n, you act like a toddler," I stated and y/n looks at me with a straight face.

"What are you talking about?" She says quite seriously which made me blink a couple of times from her weird duality.

"That attitude does not seem like a toddler," I say, Yeji and Ryujin chuckle at my comment.

"You got that right" Yeji tells me and y/n rolls her eyes.

"Stop it, now can we go inside it's cold out here," y/n asks us, when I look at her I saw her shivering and hugging herself.

"Yea let's go," Felix quickly responded and we all made our way up the stairs, entering the school.