(18) Birthday pt3

Y/n pov

Me and Minho followed Ryujin downstairs in to the living room where the others were, some of them eating, and some where just talking. When we entered, all of their eyes went up and looked at us.

"Finally you found them" Felix said while taking a bite into his food. "Where were they" Jeongin then asked after Felix. When Jeongin asked that, all their eyes really focused on us and me and Minho looked at eachother then back at them. I looked at Ryujin and she had this weird face "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)". "I found themmmm....in the....bathroom." Ryujin said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Seriously. The bathroom. Really. And they were the last ones to be found." Hyunjin says in disappointment. "Then next time hide in the bathroom" Jeongin says to Hyunjin.

"Oh yeah I also found them exactly in the bathtub together with Y/n in between Minhos legs" Ryujin blurts out during their conversation, I looked at everyone on the sofa and saw that they all looked shocked in a way. "Shut up, that's enough, no more spilling. Lets go sit down." I say putting my hand over Ryujins mouth and leading her to the couch with me. When I brought her towards the sofa I could hear laughing from behind me Which was coming from Minho.

I sat down next to Felix and Ryujin and right after, Minho sat down next to Hyunjin and Jeongin. "ahem bathtub ahem" Yeji says beaking the silence. "YEJI" I yell at Yeji for bringing up the bathtub."you guys were in the bathtub?" Jeongin questions me. "Bye, dasi run run run" I get up from my seat and ran to the front door quickly putting on my shoes opening the door, walking out and shutting the door.

I went out for a walk because they all kept talking about me and Minho being in the bathroom- I don't know how to react so I guess I just ran out the house...uh..yeah.

I was just going to take a walk around the neighborhood until someone called me. "Y/n?" The voice said which sounded strangely close to me which scared me. "AAHH" I yelled out and turned around. "AAHH" I turned around and saw Jeongin yelling from..my scream?

"Jesus Christ you scared me, what are you doing here-" I ask him. "Uhhh they made me go after you." He responded. "Why?" I question him. "They just want you to go back" Jeongin says to me, I just go with it and walk back with him. We raced back and when we got home we opened the door and took off our shoes breathing really hard.

I stood up and started to walk towards the living room and Jeongin followed until he tripped on a shoe and fell on me which made me lose my balance and fall. "AAAAHHH YANG JEONGIN GET OFF OF MEEEE" I yelled out in pain from falling on the hard wood floor and being crushed by I.N.

"SORRY" Jeongin says back getting up from laying on me. I get up and see Yeji standing in front of us laughing. "What's so funny, I literally got crushed to the ground by this boy" I say to Yeji pointing at Jeongin. "ah whatever let's go do something fun" Yeji says after laughing and dragging us to the living room. "So what do you guys want to do" Felix asks all of us. "Lets play games" Jeongin suggest and so we do.

 "Lets play games" Jeongin suggest and so we do

♡︎💬 Liked by yejiii.h and 23 others
hello_kim_kitty: Happy bday Felix!! 🥳

View all 14 comments

« Time Skip »

10pm

After hours of playing games, eating, going crazy, and stuff we all decided to go home. "Byeee" "bye guys" we all said to Yeji. "Thank youuuu" Felix said yelled out to Yeji before we shut the door.

We were all walking and laughing, chatting, until we all seperated our ways to go to our places. When I got home, I took off my shoes, placing my keys on the table, and walking to my room to charge my phone and get me some clothes to get comfy in.

I took my clothes with me to the bathroom, I got some makeup wipes and wiped away my makeup and then taking off my clothes and getting in the shower.

I got out the shower after about 20 minutes, I put on my clothes dried my hair with my towel before hanging my towel and getting my hairdryer to dry my hair. I dried my hair and brushed it out then headed to my room. I was pretty tired from all the stuff I did today . I looked at my night stand and saw my hello kitty plush just sitting their so I grab it and just look at it.

I felt tired so I was kinda delulu and decided to take a picture of the hello kitty and send it to my friends group chat.

11:20pm

*Picture of plush tucked in bed*
Good night people

Ryujin: good night

Felix: Night

Yeji: look at us actually sleeping at a good time.

Yeji: anyways night.

Seen

After I sent that message, I clicked on Minhos message and told him goodnight. After I sent the message, I actually made sure to turn on my alarm then set it down on my nightstand and turned off my lamp. Then I fell asleep.