(58) I love you

« Time Skip - new years eve »

Me and the friend group are hanging out for a little before some of them have to go places tonight with their family for new years.

Minho came over to my place just to be clingy with me for whatever reason and while he was here he picked my outfit for today.

He asked me if there was anything I didn't want to wear especially when the weather is still cold but I told him it was okay and he could choose anything.

I was laying in bed on my phone waiting for Minho to choose an outfit until he said my name which made me sit up and look at him. He gave me the clothes and told me to try them on, I went to the bathroom to try on the outfit he chose for me and came back to my room to show him.

 He gave me the clothes and told me to try them on, I went to the bathroom to try on the outfit he chose for me and came back to my room to show him

He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you okay with wearing that?" He asks me to make sure I was comfortable wearing it for today. I smiled and nodded.

He told me to come over to him and when I did he grabbed on to my waist and placed me on one of his legs facing my body length mirror.

"Now we're matching!" He said happily as we both stared into the mirror.

He was wearing a gray hoodless jacket on top of a gray hoodie of a different shape with some black jeans.

"We are!" I said happily.

« Time Skip »

Me and Minho met everyone up at the park  in our neighborhood.

Some we're playing on the playground like kids while the others sat and watched.

Me and Minho arrived last and when we came, Felix saw us when he went down the slide.

"They're here!" He said which caused everyone to turn to us.

"Hey!- hold on.." Ryujin started then stopped her words and gave us a weird look.

"Why are you guys matching outfits?" Jeongin asked while looking at our fits. Everyone's eyes went to our clothing bnut before anyone else said anything Minho spoke.

"Cuz I want us to, now let's go" and with that we all headed to to bus station

« Time Skip »

We sperated in 2 groups, 1 is me and the girls and the other is the rest of the boys. We kind of just wandered away from eachother without noticing but oh well.

Minho pov

Me and everyone with me were currently sitting at a little table we stopped at to eat our food while talking.