(19) Costume

Of course we had a party on a school night, but we forced ourselves awake. My alarm went off and I woke up and turned it off. I stared at my ceiling for a minute then decided to get up, my legs were sore from yesterday but I think I will make it through. I got my uniform and put it on, went to my kitchen and ate some cereal, brushed my teeth, grabbed my stuff then went to school.

« Time Skip »

I got to school and saw my tired looking friends all talking. I went up to them and we talked for a while until we decided to go inside.

Surprisingly we did survive school, we all sat together at lunch, and yeah. My year started of bad but it got better and now I have a bigger friends group.

This continued for weeks and Halloween was soon. It was Wednesday a couple hours after school ended, I was scrolling on Instagram and then my friends texted me in one of our group chats with all of us in it.

7 dummies 🙃

6:45pm

Yeji: what are you guys gonna be for Halloween?

Felix: vampire 🧛‍♂️

Ryujin: Me and Yeji are going as clowns 🤡

I.N: I'm gonna be a zombie and eat you

Yeji: you ain't eating nobody boy

Hyunjin: I'm going to be a devil 😈

Minhoe: I'm gonna be Chucky, the scary doll

Ryujin: ooo

Felix: y/n?

Hyunjin: yea what's y/n gonna be

I was looking at all of them text until they asked about me, They all had costumes planned exept for me. I had no costume, no idea what to be, and can't think of anything.

Hyunjin: yea what's y/n gonna be

Me:
I don't have a costume

Yeji: do you know what you want to be?

Me:
No, I don't know what to be

Ryujin: what do you like? We will think of something for you

Minhoe: Hello kitty

Me:
Hello kitty

Me:
How tf did you beat me and why do you know that.

Minhoe: I just do

Yeji: 😏

Ryujin: 😏

Me:
What. The. Heck.

Ryujin: Anyways I have an idea for her outfit.

Yeji: what

Hyunjin: what

I.N: huh

Me:
What idea

Ryujin: you cant know y/n, it's a secret 😏😏